How to get Developers to read your post!

• I am real curious to find out what you think of this idea I have for maybe the next big game for you guys. Hopefully with all my ideas I’ll work in the business but for now here ya go :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8507

• Just one question, is there going to be more servers opening up because i can never join a game due to every one of them being either full or empty.

• @OneAckJack:

Just one question, is there going to be more servers opening up because i can never join a game due to every one of them being either full or empty.

The devs can’t tell that, can they? Maybe if they open up more Official servers. But it’s impossible to gauge how many people will open up their own servers. Just keep looking.

• @OneAckJack:

Just one question, is there going to be more servers opening up because i can never join a game due to every one of them being either full or empty.

I think that was the sheer amount of people playing during the free weekend. I had the same issue during Saturday and Sunday.

• Could we get a message from someone to know whether a thread has been red by a dev? I’m not asking for something long or even deep, just a short notice so I’m not wondering anymore about what is up and I don’t bump threads just for the sake of it.

Also thanks for reading us =)

• @Asmon:

Could we get a message from someone to know whether a thread has been red by a dev? I’m not asking for something long or even deep, just a short notice so I’m not wondering anymore about what is up and I don’t bump threads just for the sake of it.

You want a dev to spend their day posts I read it posts to every thread. Should they post a followup if the thread increases in size? Don’t you think they should be doing some work instead?

And I am sure they have read most of the contentious threads that do not have a stupid subject title. And no they have not read about the singapore servers being down.

• @Asmon:

Could we get a message from someone to know whether a thread has been red by a dev? I’m not asking for something long or even deep, just a short notice so I’m not wondering anymore about what is up and I don’t bump threads just for the sake of it.

I read everything on the forums and respond when I feel it’s necessary.

• To answer you elitenoob, I’m not thinking about an actual post for a dev, I’d rather like some kind of icon or picture that would automatically appear after a dev has clicked the thread. It’s just something that could be implemented on the forum. It would be especially relevant for an Idea and suggestions section.

Now if Slygoat tells me he reads everything I’ll go with him; thank you sir.

• Sounds like too much work.

Devs DO read the forums, no worries about that. Doesn’t mean they will respond though. I’d rather them read the issues at hand and then go work on them, then stop what their doing to answer every single post that’s complaining about something.

• I really didn’t get any Devs to read my post for all I know. How do I check who has read my posts if I can?

• @Sir:

I really didn’t get any Devs to read my post for all I know. How do I check who has read my posts if I can?

You can’t.

• @Sir:

I really didn’t get any Devs to read my post for all I know. How do I check who has read my posts if I can?

We read pretty much everything on here. For better or worse. It is a lot to process.

• @Andrew:

@Sir:

We read pretty much everything on here. For better or worse. It is a lot to process.

[image:rjf8915p]http://deutscher-verein.union.shef.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/monkey_computer111.jpg[/image:rjf8915p]

I can loan you my monkey hoard if you need…. or do you already have a hoard doing this?? 8-)

• @Kimiko:

Sounds like too much work.

Devs DO read the forums, no worries about that. Doesn’t mean they will respond though. I’d rather them read the issues at hand and then go work on them, then stop what their doing to answer every single post that’s complaining about something.

yes. I suggested a bridge map a while back and the EXACT same thing happened in CU1, even though no devs replied to it.
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8278

• is the fact that the mac page has 6000 views important to the dev’s?

• come on guys, lack of numpad support is a huge oversight… why is noone addressing this issue ?