Why are you selling broken skins?

• I bought the dreadnought armor tonight because I felt like after getting ~250 hours out of this game, I wouldn’t feel bad or ripped off for buying some skins. I do however, feel ripped off because the skin doesn’t actually show up on about 3/4 of the servers I play on….

I didn’t pay for a skin to not be able to see or use the skin. How do you fix it or can I have a refund? Won’t be purchasing or playing future titles if this company sells broken products.

• Mod

Make sure you’re playing on the Mason (red) team and have it selected in the customization menu for it to show up. It also works in FFA.

• If you play duel mode, all customization is bugged.
    You have to enter the customization menu while you are in the server every time you play for the skin to display.

• @B4RK:

If you play duel mode, all customization is bugged.
    You have to enter the customization menu while you are in the server every time you play for the skin to display.

You also have to reconnect at the start of each duel match to save your duel stats and the hidden “duel_weapon_kills” xp still not sure what that does but its stored client side so it cant make too much of a difference.

• @B4RK:

If you play duel mode, all customization is bugged.

Yep, do this in Duel or FFA server and your customization should show. Duel mode menu has always so been buggy it’s almost accepted as a fact of life.