Lol this guy

• Steam discussion: http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/540741131946745093/

(I mean the OP and the guy who keeps claiming he knows this game after 11 hours).

• Why are you reading steam forums? That’s like reading youtube comments. Just don’t do it.

• @Rickvs:

Steam discussion: http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/540741131946745093/

(I mean the OP and the guy who keeps claiming he knows this game after 11 hours).

At least he is smarter then you. He figured it out in just 11 hours. Were you not kicked for hacking and combat exploits
    on that server ?

• @loin:

At least he is smarter then you. He figured it out in just 11 hours. Were you not kicked for hacking and combat exploits
    on that server ?

This finally confirms it: Loin is mentally ill and needs professional help.

• That is a very nice avatar tbh. Are you new here?

• Haha true, Steam forums aren’t the best place to post on. Still, you meet “interesting” people there…
    Nah, but I visit in hopes of helping some people with technical support before their topic gets flooded by BS remarks about this game that are either unrelated or false.
    Also thanks for repying to him in another thread stating the purple collision lines were for projectiles. I should have caught that one earlier.

@loin
    You really are clueless, aren’t you?
    He didn’t figure anything out because he hasn’t said a single thing that’s actually correct. I was kicked from a server for achieving a 10-0 KD, something a lot of sore losers start votekicking for. Besides, the thread I’m referring to in this topic has no mention of a particular server anywhere.

What is it with me that I insist on replying to trolls?

• Gratz to Lemon & Crushed trying to fight this steam community BS.

• @loin:

Are you new here?

Yes I just registered today tbh hehe.

@Rickvs:

What is it with me that I insist on replying to trolls?

Masochistic behavior is no joke.

• Uhh, I’m currently argueing with this guy who thinks you don’t need to aim your parrys…my god I lose hope in humanity.

• @gndo:

Uhh, I’m currently argueing with this guy who thinks you don’t need to aim your parrys…my god I lose hope in humanity.

Remember that the devs speak in jargon though, your “Parry Bubble” is technically a trigger.
    The guy makes no sense.

I also love how he avoids bringing some actual proof up even when I directly confront him about his lack of valid proof.

• omg this parry bubble business. dying over here.

• I still want to see what mods he has made, I asked him to link me twice.

• @gndo:

I still want to see what mods he has made, I asked him to link me twice.

His profile is public and any mods made with that profile would show up, he doesn’t have any sadly… also dont forget that sdk time is part of that 11 hours lol…

• @Terminally:

His profile is public and any mods made with that profile would show up, he doesn’t have any sadly… also dont forget that sdk time is part of that 11 hours lol…

I know this, but it would be nice for him to finally admit what you just said.

• Now he’s saying we don’t aim our parrys, we point them instead….I think I give up. Why do I punish myself so?

• Lol he’s just trolling.

It’s no coincidence that both Knight and Katie use the exact same manner of spelling.
    He’s either using an alt acount to just have someone​ backing him up or he’s using someone who knows. Either way, the acounts are on each others friend list and are ignorant as hell.

• @Rickvs:

Lol he’s just trolling.

It’s no coincidence that both Knight and Katie use the exact same manner of spelling.
    He’s either using an alt acount to just have someone​ backing him up or he’s using someone who knows. Either way, the acounts are on each others friend list and are ignorant as hell.

He is coming in game with me apparently, you can come join us if you wish Rick, he’s just installing now.

Here is a little quote from our chat:

The iron masked knight.: i want you to learn an advantage to beating anyone.
    .PoI.Ḇrεmεr daη ₲orst: but I see you are in canada so dont know how good ping will be
    The iron masked knight.: ill teach you the distances for the actual boxes and bubble, and you wont get hit again.

I can’t wait.

• plz record video of it

• Sorry I don’t have video recording set up on my pc.

• @gndo:

Sorry I don’t have video recording set up on my pc.

Fuck man, you gotta try to record it.

I would if I could, but I’m only ever on these forums at work, such is the case right now. :(
    Maybe if he backs out, you can convince him to come in a few hours and then I’d love to record it :D