Is there a way to scale or change the size of the UI?

• Just as the title says. In order to get good frame rate now, i have to play at 720p. Why? no clue but i get 120 frames at 720p so I’ve decided to just make the game look like shit so that i can play. Function over beauty.

Anyway, in 720p the objective screens, chat box, votekick box, friend icons, and objective markers are HUGE and take up a lot of screen real estate.

“You could disable chat.” you say. This gets rid of the chat box but nothing else that is huge.

“You could turn the hud off”. Yes, i could, but i would like to know how much health and stamina i have left.

Any way of doing this? if not i suggest Torn Banner that you implement some UI Scaling.

• wow has it come to that? I am sorry. I did go back to default fps cap lock as I found that it helped minimize screen tearing and stuttering quite a bit. I have also deleted all my INI configs and went with default then turned a few things off in game and that also seemed to help, But 720 is just horrific. Also, not sure what GPU you have but if you have Nvida try using the default settings for “performance”

My game has seemed to smooth out quite a bit except when I have super low ping and I get the same effects you mentioned.

• Clay, I know it doesn’t make a lot of sense but, I had similar problems to you, and ever since I selected force 32 bit mode, the fps lags have gone, despite me having 64bit windows. Have you tried that yet?

• @gndo:

Clay, I know it doesn’t make a lot of sense but, I had similar problems to you, and ever since I selected force 32 bit mode, the fps lags have gone, despite me having 64bit windows. Have you tried that yet?

yeah, and rets i did a clean chiv install deleted all the configs and reset to default basically not that long ago. I can play bf4 at max settings perfect frames but chivalry lol… i can play at 720p :D

• get used to it

• scratch that, i can’t get good frames on 720p either, maybe i’ll try 480p next.

• Global Moderator

800x600 the kill feed goes along the entire screen and the chatbox IS is the entire screen.

• That’s why I play with 1024x768 now

• I get 90fps solid at 1920 x 1080 with my 3.2 ghz and 560T1 nevidea card….

90fps solid every map EXCEPT lag-front and shit-a-del, on those maps i have shitty fps…