[LTS] Repicking class/loadout not respected in new rounds
- Join a LTS server with AOCLTS-Moor_p (for example)
- Pick a team and a class
- When a team loses the round, you have a few seconds until the next round begins.
- Pick a new class/loadout during that period.
- Wait until the round starts for real and your character spawns.
- Notice that your class/loadout is not the same as the one you picked before.
The randomly picked (and therefore wrong) loadout is usually the first tier weapons. I mean, you always get the Archer’s Longbow, the Knight’s Double axe, plus secondaries.
I think this happens in all maps that don’t have some seconds for repicking the class/loadout at the beginning of the round (Moor, Throneroom, etc). What I mean is that this would not happen in LTS Arena.
The bug has a high repro rate, but it’s strangely random. It seems to happen more frequently when you wait at the last seconds of the period described in point 3.
I could make a video if you want.
Can confirm. Pretty please fix.
This happens MANY times with archer in official duel servers I noticed, I thought it was fixed back in June but it seems to be back since last time i checked…