• Friendly Fire: 100%

• **Third Person: Disabled

• Modifications: N/A

• Class Balance: No Archers, 50% rule, One firepot per team

• **Duel:**Winner: Map pick Loser: Side

• Map Selection: Duel winner’s pick

• Projectiles: Allowed*
      *Only one firepot per team, no projectiles allowed during the duel

• Winning Conditions: Standard LTS scrim rules. (Best out of 3.)

• Spectators: Everyone will be allowed to specate as long as all streamers, referees and current match players are in the server. If the server is full and someone of the above categories needs to get in a random player will be booted from the server unless someone volunteers. If a spectator talks in chat during a match they will be given one warning, if they talk again they will be banned. If a member of any of the currently playing teams wants to spectate, they must either allow a ref into their team’s VoIP or come into the Tempest Mumble to ensure that there isn’t any ghosting.

• ******Referees: **Spook (myself) and Flippy will be referees. However if you want to be a referee just ask in the thread. Referees will not be allowed to referee their own matches. Decisions by myself and Flippy will be final. However if you believe another referee made an incorrect call, come to either myself or Flippy and it will be worked out. A referee must take a screenshot of the final score between the two teams and either PM it to me or post it in this thread with the score and participating teams.

• ******In-match Rules: ******Execute good sportsmanship. No trash-talking, trolling, whining, or complaining. Basically don’t be a jerk, you will get one warning. If you do any of these things again your team automatically forfeits the match. A round will not be counted if any players on either team experience a desync, lag spike, D/C, or teleport. In the event of a disconnect or lag spike, if the team can’t sort it out within 10 minutes they will forfeit the match.

• ******Time: May 31stth-June 1st. ******If need be, any matches left will be played on the following weekend. The first match will start at 8:00PM EST May 31st. (This is subject to change if the starting time can’t accommodate many people) Once the first match ends, whichever teams are ready to play will play their match immediately after if they are able to.

• ******Roster & Roster **Time Limit: Rosters and teams may be changed/added up to May 30th, 11:59PM PST. If you’re found to break this rule, please revert back to the old roster/team, or you will be DQ’d. The match will be played with five players. Each team will be allowed a single substitute per match in-case someone is unable to play. You may put as many players on your roster as you’d like. Substitutes are not allowed to play for any other team nor are they allowed to make their own team. You may sub in & out during the beginning of a new round.

• Who can sign up: You don’t need to be part of a top tier clan to play, if you can get 5 friends to make a team you can join!

• ******Disqualification (DQ): ******If your team can’t play your match, all other teams will be allowed to play theirs. However if it loops back to your team and you’re still not ready, you will be DQ’d. If your team is ready before the entire loop is made, you have to play your match.

The tournament director, (Spook) is allowed to change the rules as he sees fit up until the tournament begins.****************

********Complete Rules:

1. **Registration

• Registration will take place on the forums. Post in this thread with your clan/team name & roster.

• Each clan can make as many teams as they please, though players can’t be in two or more teams at once. Different teams must be composed of different players. If this rule is broken, your team will be DQ’d unless changed before 11:59PM PST, May 30th.

• The deadline for roster changes or new teams is May 30th, 11:59PM PST. If you try to change your roster after the deadline you will be given the chance to change your roster back to what it was originally. If you fail to revert your roster, your team will be removed from the tournament and taken off the brackets. If you try to enter a new team after the deadline, that team will not be entered into the tournament seed or bracket.

• The match will be played with five players. Each team will be allowed a single substitute in-case someone from their main lineup is unable to play. You may put as many players on your roster as you’d like (minimum 5). Substitutes are not allowed to play for any other team nor are they allowed to make their own team. You may sub during the beginning of a new round.

1. Scheduling, Attendance and Score Reporting**
    • The first match will be played on the Tempest CTF/TO server on May 31st @ 8:00PM EST. The rest of the matches will be played back-to-back.

• Each match must have at least one non-playing referee present. Otherwise the match doesn’t count. The referee must take a screenshot of the final score and post it either in this thread (with score & teams involved) or PM it to me (Spook).

• The matches will be played back-to-back. If team A and B’s match can’t be played, teams C and D will play their match in their place. If all other teams play their matches and team A still can’t play their match, they will be sent to the Loser’s Bracket and team B will get a bye. The order in which the teams play will be based on their position on the bracket going Up to Down. These rules do not apply to the Grand Final. The teams in the Grand Final will have to play on either the first or following weekend. If a team can not/refuses to play the match, victory will go to the team that was ready to play.

• Teams are only allowed to play the players that are on that team’s roster. If a team does try to play someone who is not on their roster, they will immediately forfeit the match and either be sent to the Loser’s Bracket or DQ’d based on their position in the bracket. If both teams try to break the rule, a double forfeit will be delivered.

• Teams should try to play as many matches as they can. Ideally the tournament should be finished on the first weekend. If your team doesn’t want to/can’t play at that moment, then all other teams will be allowed to play their matches. However if all other teams play their matches and your team still isn’t ready/refuses to play, your team will be moved down to the Loser’s Bracket or be DQ’d.

• The brackets and seeding will be determined by myself. I will record myself entering the teams and participants into Challonge. I will scramble the seeds 10 times and then allow Challonge to generate the bracket. The seeding will be recorded, uploaded to Youtube and posted in this thread. The entire process will be recorded in one take without any editing.

3. **Server

• All matches will be played on the Tempest CTF/TO server unless one of the following conditions has been met.

• Both parties mutually agree upon a different server

• That server has enough room to allow for all combatants (including the alotted number of spectators) and tournament personel

• The admin password for that server will be changed to a password specified by the ref for the duration of the match.

• That server will have to have all settings specified by the rules in place.

• A team may, at any point before or between matches, opt to change to a tournament provided server or, if also agreed upon by the other team, another server that satisfies all the conditions above.

• A referee must verify that all game settings for that server are in keeping with the tournament’s game settings.

4. **Connection Issues

• If a team suffers connection issues they will be allowed 10 minutes to fix it. If the 10 minutes is up, that match will be delayed and the next one will be played in its stead. If all other possible matches are played and that team is still suffering a connection issue, they will be dropped to the Loser’s Bracket or DQ’d depending on their position in the bracket.

• If a member(s) of a team have a ping consistently above 120, as stated above they will have 10 minutes to sort it out. If it can not be fixed, the same punishments will be carried out as above.

• If a person(s) has a lag spike or desync, it will be up to the ref to decide whether or not that round will be counted.

5. **Settings

• Third person is disabled and not allowed.

• Friendly Fire will be set to 100%

6. **Maps

• Every LTS map is playable except:

• Ruins Large
      • New small LTS maps

7. **Class Balance

• No Archers
    • 50% Rule
    • One firepot per team

8. **Spectators

• Everyone will be allowed to specate as long as all streamers, referees and current match players are in the server. If the server is full and someone of the above categories needs to get in a random player will be booted from the server unless someone volunteers. If a spectator talks in chat during a match they will be given one warning, if they talk again they will be banned. If a member of any of the currently playing teams wants to spectate, they must either allow a ref into their team’s VoIP or come into the Tempest Mumble to ensure that there isn’t any ghosting.

9. **Timeouts

• Each team will be allowed a single pause that lasts for 10 minutes. If the pause exceeds 10 minutes or the player(s) is/are still unable to play, the next matches will be played.

10. **Format and Winning Conditions

• The format will be best out of 3 LTS matches (first to 7 rounds per match).

11. **Tournament Progression System

• This tournament will be double elimination.
    • The seeds will be scrambled 10 times by myself and the brackets will be randomly generated by Challonge. This will be recorded all in one take to prevent any suspicion of evil scheming.

12. **Cheating

• Any individual caught hacking/cheating (this includes ghosting) will have their entire team expelled from the tournament.
    • Any individual caught map glitching or exploiting will be either penalized or warned based on their actions.

Disclaimer: It is the right of the tournament director, (Spook) to change any rules as they see fit until the start of the tournament. Because we can’t predict what will happen during the tournament, if a situation arises that conflicts with the best interest of the players, the tournament director may make calls/decisions that conflict with the rules stated above.************************************

If you have any questions, please post in this thread. If you feel the need to speak with me (Spook) directly, send me a message on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatSpookyGuy

Good luck to everyone and have fun!

• Signing up.

Team Name: Tempest

Roster:

Aleks
    Anomaly
    Blake
    Clay
    Chimpanzer
    Euth
    Flippy
    Guru
    Guts
    Karasu
    Mystikkal
    Omega
    RAW BONER
    Skillz
    Spook
    Vier Von Kreuz
    Wickk
    Xale

• Lover Boyz, signing up!

Roster:

Chris
    Curly
    Dead Bat
    Eris
    Ev
    Gubar
    Haddery
    Marcus
    Master Guy
    Omerta
    Taki
    Till
    Swag Fox
    Varen ;)

• >ホワイトスペース
    >わたしのかおはいつ

• Mod

@Yazuak:

White Space
    My face when

This forum has terrible formatting, in the editor it was all neatly spaced and tidy, but when I post it all the lines just kinda spread out and do their own thing.

Here’s a comparison of what it shows in the editor, and what comes out: http://imgur.com/a/bu9nq

I don’t understand.

• why no archer melee?

• lmk if you need co-casting.

• @Kim:

This forum has terrible formatting, in the editor it was all neatly spaced and tidy, but when I post it all the lines just kinda spread out and do their own thing.

Here’s a comparison of what it shows in the editor, and what comes out: http://imgur.com/a/bu9nq

I don’t understand.

Welcome to hell tbh. I spend bleeding ages sorting out the lines and rubbish or re-editing. site does it for me and always
    wrong.
    Lastly on topic this does look comp does look grand and I am willing to donate some prizes to the kitty

• @zombojoe:

why no archer melee?

Lets keep this thread clean of shit like that, lol…

• Lastly on topic this does look comp does look grand and I am willing to donate some prizes to the kitty

The kitty happily accepts your offer. What kind of prizes might these be?

• @Flippy:

The kitty happily accepts your offer. What kind of prizes might these be?

I didn’t know you were in this clan well done when did you join ? Add me on steam later my kitty is quite ok.
    My suggestion is the winning team all picks the same game and if its not in my box then I can go buy Two
    four packs etc.

• @loin:

I didn’t know you were in this clan well done when did you join ? Add me on steam later my kitty is quite ok.
    My suggestion is the winning team all picks the same game and if its not in my box then I can go buy Two
    four packs etc.

There’s like a billion Loins on Steam. Link your profile plox.

• If you had half a brain you’d be a good player hehe. Others manage it look at Karasu. Just because you run about
    in some video game playing badly don’t expect others to be your servants. If you can’t find one profile for lack of IQ
    then gitiqscrub.

• Where did this hostility come from?

• @loin:

If you had half a brain you’d be a good player hehe. Others manage it look at Karasu. Just because you run about
    in some video game playing badly don’t expect others to be your servants. If you can’t find one profile for lack of IQ
    then gitiqscrub.

You are a confusing person.

• http://steamcommunity.com/id/Q3loin

You can tell it’s him because nobody else has talent for such amazing art. Man, that is one ugly avatar. Oh well. tbh toffee hehe crass class turd

• @Kreittis:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Q3loin

You can tell it’s him because nobody else has talent for such amazing art. Man, that is one ugly avatar. Oh well. tbh toffee hehe crass class turd

• Signing up for KT

Team Name: Knights Templar

Roster
    Johnthebaptist
    Killendel
    Jimmytryhard
    King Leonidas
    Madmartigan
    Oppressor
    Rexxie Bear
    Nohbdy
    Prune Juice
    Pnobio
    Ronnie
    Dweller
    Fiend
    Woohoopy

• Mod

Gonna push this back a few weeks if no more teams sign up.

• Mod

Looks like eq is sitting out if it stays on the current date, won’t be able to make it.

Good luck to the teams involved if it does go on

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.