Fortification Map Contest Round 2 Official Servers + Testing Times.

• As we get further into the contest, the amount of maps have exploded. For this round, we will be splitting the servers up based on the state of the map. All submitted maps will up regardless of the first round results. We will be sure to split up the winners, so as to not bias one particular server.

Alpha servers are maps that have been submitted, but may not have all of their functionality. These servers will function as an early testing ground for map creators. This is a first pass on these, so please do contact us if you feel your map is in the incorrect rotation.

Alpha Server:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257746845

Official TO Contest Alpha TEST Server #01 - UK (Multiplay)
    Official TO Contest Alpha TEST Server #02 - US East (Multiplay) TBS Testing
    Official TO Contest Alpha TEST Server #03 - UK (Multiplay)
    Official TO Contest Alpha TEST Server #04 - US Central (Multiplay)

Alpha servers will be in the hands of the map creators as far as testing goes. These are mainly for testing your map on a server in an incomplete state with a hand full of people.

Beta servers are for maps that have been confirmed working by our community and QA. These are more polished, and have most of their game play elements. It should be a goal to have your map here with ample time before the end of round 2.

Beta Servers:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=255595897

Official TO Contest Beta TEST Server #01 - US East (Multiplay) TBS Testing
    Official TO Contest Beta TEST Server #02 - US Central (Multiplay)
    Official TO Contest Beta TEST Server #03 - AUS (Multiplay)
    Official TO Contest Beta TEST Server #04 - NL (Multiplay)
    Official TO Contest Beta TEST Server #05 - SING (Multiplay)

Suggested Testing Times:
    US East- Friday: 6:00pm EST
    UK- Saturday: 6:00pm CET
    AUS- Sunday: 6:00pm GMT+10

• Woop Woop!

• Nice!

/10chars :(

• Awesome! Would love to see more Aussies get on the servers and help out with testing.

• Any chance of publishing a European testing time maybe 5pm UK / 6pm CET Friday or Saturday? See if we can get a good number of people on at those times???

• @MassiveChaos:

Any chance of publishing a European testing time maybe 5pm UK / 6pm CET Friday or Saturday? See if we can get a good number of people on at those times???

Yeah. If creators have a requested server/time zone for beta, we can add it in.

I condensed it down to Friday for US East, Saturday for UK, and Sunday for AUS. I don’t want to divide the testing too much, but I could use feedback on that. Whether or not map creators need more days per week.

• So are we doing some testing in 2 hours?

• Hupp, I guess not.

• well i was just about ready - then the cook and upload process i have been using for months suddenly failed, spent 2 hours trying to sort and still it don’t work so… no testing :-(

• Part of sortong above issue, i chaned my map name.

Now Aocto-GrailCastle2_p

Not sure if this means servers have to change… hummm actualy i had to change mine so i guess it dies - sorry

• This post is deleted!

• Good point. Plz add my alpha version, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262096510

Does the server update the maps automatic if new versions are available?

• Hi. I would like my Map (Antioch) to be added to the Beta list please. It seems to be in working order.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258550245&searchtext=antioch

• The beta server has a “invalid map etc” the map between “white nest” and “castle assault”!

ty for uploading

• Hey,

Big thanks for these Alpha servers,
    that’s great for ppl like me who don’t have their own server,
    so I really appreciate your help guys.

But I can’t vote my map on Alpha server
    and when it was running my map (Naval Warfare) I joined, it downloaded successfully and then popped up some error and this way again and again when I tried to rejoin server.

Have you disabled my map on purpose?

I’m glad for feedback because I didn’t know that Alt+Tabbing breaks terrain before
    I tried it out and conversion to landscape works perfectly but I’m more familiar with legacy terrain so I would like to finish all terrain old way and as soon as it will be done completelly at the end I will convert to landscape so no worries it will be fully functional map after all.

In case this temporary bug is the reason for disabling my map, please let me know asap or what’s even worse if you didn’t disable on purpose that’s catastrophy because then there is some ultimate mega bug I am not aware of and don’t know how to fix cuz actually I don’t know what or where it is xD.

PS:
    I test with “open map” from game and everyhting works OK so far (except Alt+Tab, but this will be fixed soon).

–-edit—

PPS:
    My package is “MyChivalryPackage.upk”.

• The beta version of On The Edge is released.

The map name remains the same: AOCTO-OnTheEdge_p

Thanks! :)

NOTE: There seems to be a strange occurance with some people, where the map updates, but when joining the server, it’s trying to load the old version of the map instead of the new version. Yarnu had to delete remnants of the old version for server to work.
    I am unsure of why this is happening, it seems to be a steam workshop issue, but I can’t pinpoint the issue as I haven’t done anything other than just update my map, it still has the same name etc.
    So if it doesn’t work, that would most likely be why and I can’t seem to do anything about it.

• @Otreum:

NOTE: There seems to be a strange occurance with some people, where the map updates, but when joining the server, it’s trying to load the old version of the map instead of the new version. Yarnu had to delete remnants of the old version for server to work.
    I am unsure of why this is happening, it seems to be a steam workshop issue, but I can’t pinpoint the issue as I haven’t done anything other than just update my map, it still has the same name etc.
    So if it doesn’t work, that would most likely be why and I can’t seem to do anything about it.

it seems similar to my problem aswell heh : /

• There is nobody playing XD

• I’ve added “_p” to all name(s) of my map(s)
    I hope this will solve “not able to vote problem”

today am gona have some rest & fun and will have testing time :D

regardless I’m still not finished with my map I will be playing all this day EU Alpha/Beta
    if anyone would like to play new awesome custom maps, you know where to find me :)

• Thanks For these Serv !

Please, can you add my entry ?

TO-Ore_p
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/perlin/myworkshopfiles/