Tara the Cat !

• I approve of this video.

• I don’t trust animals in general since well, they’re animals but seriously I want that cat.

They domesticated dogs 15 000 years ago but cats only 9 000 years ago. Dogs went through all those years of selective breeding while cats just remained by and large “cats”.

If we were to put cats through the same breeding programs for thousands of more years to come ( or speed up the process with IVF and others techniques) we would have much more distinctive looking cats like we have dogs. Each dog was bred for a purpose. Some were used for hunting others were selected for their “cuteness”.

I want cats to be bred to be bulky loyal warriors. Just like a mini lion.

• @Sophax:

I want cats to be bred to be bulky loyal warriors. Just like a mini lion.

What about a spirit bear?

• @Oy:

What about a spirit bear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpyR-Ym7Hck

BAWS

• reminds me of that bear whisperer dude that got eaten by a bear

• It brought back an old memory of an old white cat in our area which decided one day to launch
    of the second floor of a fire escape onto the back of a large Alsatian dog and started a very
    fierce fight. Which lasted for quite some time. After that near everybody would not go near
    that old cat as it often launched at anything or body at random hehe. A very large tom cat
    or wild one can cause more fear then any dog from my exp.

• I want thisn : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbhkXg9iFYA

Bobcat

Serval

Lynx

Caracal

Oncilla

Margay

All good pets.

• The dog could have been just playing.

My dog did something extremely similar when he was a puppy. He grabbed some other kid’s leg and started shaking him around.

He started crying. It was pretty funny.

• @Sophax:

I want thisn : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbhkXg9iFYA

Bobcat

Serval

Lynx

Caracal

Oncilla

Margay

All good pets.

Remember when you get eaten, it’s just natural selection doing its work.

• i think the most pathetic thing is that in america a dog gets shot for something like this, while in europe the mom/dad of the kid would tell the kid to shrug it off and stop being a little bitch and the dog would be left alone lol

• @zombojoe:

reminds me of that bear whisperer dude that got eaten by a bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69atYyxcz4o
    Finns do it properly

• @CRUSHED:

i think the most pathetic thing is that in america a dog gets shot for something like this, while in europe the mom/dad of the kid would tell the kid to shrug it off and stop being a little bitch and the dog would be left alone lol

I kill any animal that attacks me or my beloved ones. Especially if its my son/daughter. I would strangle and break that dog’s neck without hesitation.

I think its pathetic that humans can think animals are too be fully trusted. You can have them as pets but treat them as one, give them something to do. Don’t get dogs for your own comfort or what ever the fuck it is.

That dog wasn’t just playing btw, the poor kid had to have 9 stiches from the bite wound.

Btw that bear whisperer dude was a proper retard. He went into the wild and hoped to interact with WILD bears. The guy you see playing footbal with the lions has hand raises those lions since they were cubs. They practically see him as any other lion.

• @Sophax:

I kill any animal that attacks me or my beloved ones. Especially if its my son/daughter. I would strangle and break that dog’s neck without hesitation.

I think its pathetic that humans can think animals are too be fully trusted. You can have them as pets but treat them as one, give them something to do. Don’t get dogs for your own comfort or what ever the fuck it is.

That dog wasn’t just playing btw, the poor kid had to have 9 stiches from the bite wound.

Btw that bear whisperer dude was a proper retard. He went into the wild and hoped to interact with WILD bears. The guy you see playing footbal with the lions has hand raises those lions since they were cubs. They practically see him as any other lion.

pretty sure your ass would run faster then usain bolt from any trained pitbull/german shepherd

a tiny dog like this? no way, maybe i would punch him or something, but most importantly, i would teach my son how to man up and defend against shit like this

if any dog would seriously injure my kid i would probably beat the living shit out of the owner

• @CRUSHED:

pretty sure your ass would run faster then usain bolt from any trained pitbull/german shepherd

a tiny dog like this? no way, maybe i would punch him or something, but most importantly, i would teach my son how to man up and defend against shit like this

if any dog would seriously injure my kid i would probably beat the living shit out of the owner

Clearly that dog wasn’t full on attacking the boy, but it still bit him which is the owner’s fault.
    There’s really no other way of stopping a dog gone mad other than killing it which is hard for a kid that size. Better give the dog your leg/arm instead of your balls/neck, and if it’s a trained killer then at least you can get away while he’s busy eating your limb.

• this is now a strongest animal thread

i vote for

• @CRUSHED:

this is now a strongest animal thread

• @Kreittis:

Kangarooz r ez vid related ––>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1vf_7DoLA

• @CRUSHED:

this is now a strongest animal thread

i vote for