Customization is still too dull

• I would like to propose better cutmization in chivalry. First of all, there should be armor sets based off of rank added into the game, not just helmets. Way I’m thinking is 1 new armor set for rank 30, 2 armor sets for rank 40, and 3 armor sets for rank 50. Only 1 armor set for rank 60+.

Let’s face it, the community is sick and tired of every cosmetic being payed for. Add in more rank based stuff, even rank based weapon customs.

Also DEEPER customization as well. Instead of just body pieces and helmets, why not new shoulders, knee pads, and cosmetic attachments.

Wouldn’t it be cool to see free cosmetic dlc you guys?

• Well if it’s true that the art guys are bored and the devs can sit around with their thumbs up their asses for however long regardless I don’t see why not.

• @swagfox:

Well if it’s true that the art guys are bored and the devs can sit around with their thumbs up their asses for however long regardless I don’t see why not.

Be prepared to spend $8 for each skin first. Support the community they say, outrageous price based on similar content I say.

• Customization only needs a few things;
    -The colors need to be fixed and made more consistent (I’m tired of trying and failing to find colors that actually match)
    -ALL helmets should be available for their respective classes (I seriously feel cheated for buying the barbarian skins for this reason)
    -In FFA any faction helmet should be able to be worn by the opposing faction. (This would be tits)

Anything else would be nice but i don’t expect any major changes anytime soon.

Also, i believe that all vanity items that they put in the game should be payed for.
    You don’t need any of these items and you already have access to helmets that show your rank.
    If you want to look fancy you should be forced to pay for it.

Bonus: If you think this game is bad with their monetization, then try taking a look at Planetside 2.
    I have spent about $200 on that game and i only have about 150 hours on it.
    Compare that to Chivalry, which i have spent about $50 and have 1600 hours.

Dear Torn Banner,

MAKE MORE HELMETS SO I CAN GIVE YOU MORE MONEY!

With love, BloodWolf.

• Mod

No no no no no no NO! No more mother fucking skins. FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Global Moderator

Bring back gold as a primary colour.

• Yeah. Yellow was da best.

I would be pretty happy with mildly different character models for rank unlocks. Just like normal models but with a little bit of flair here or there. And maybe rank unlocked clothes/tabard patterns. More variety plz.

• Pls add rank based shoulder pads and knee pads for the classes

make the models more modular that way

• @Tyoson:

No no no no no no NO! No more mother fucking skins. FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Tyoson, How am I supposed to be a unique butterfly on the battlefield without $10 skins?

• Customization was better when yellow was available as a primary color, undoubtedly.

• @Huggles:

chivalry free cosmetic dlc

• where are my fancy gold pauldrons

• and frilly epaulettes.

• More customization can never hurt. Capes (with proper cloth physics) is still a big one for me. Maybe the developers could experiment with that, see if they can make it work. It could look either ridiculous, or awesome. I don’t know.

Also, why is it that my barbarian knight gets only one helmet? I demand satisfaction.