Customization Poll

• I already made a post for this, I just wanted to make a poll as well. Here’s the original post: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/20016-Customization-is-still-too-dull

• Add a “I don’t care about customization” answer please

• @Bardaf:

Add a “I don’t care about customization” answer please

If you don’t care don’t read the post……

• Not yet. Stop giving us DLC and fix the game.

• These arguments against it are fucking hilarious, this is handled by the art department that literally does nothing else.

• Global Moderator

Nah make the art department fix the game.

• Sure, more customization is always good. But they better not forget to fix/adjust the game and balance.

@lemonater47:

Nah make the art department fix the game.

I always imagine their “art-department” being one lonely guy sitting in a corner.

• I’m still waiting for capes. I feel like they could really work, especially for knights.

• would be moderately cool if they had a halo reach style customisation setup, yeah i believe that - but leave that shit for chiv 2.

And if it didnt have that I honestly would not give a shit, my attention span on a game is not particularly affected by taking efforts to make me feel more “individual”. Except fashion souls 2 ofc… greatest game of all time

• Capes would be cool. Height or bulk adjustment so you can be skinny or big, tall or short (obviously not to a ridiculous degree, it would affect hitboxes and tracer collisions too much). Emblem creator instead of pre-set emblems to pick from. Weapon customizations. More voice emotes.

• i’d guess that many payers would run around as skinny and small as possible if it would affect the hitboxes and tracers only in the slightest (Some people take every advantage they can use)… or it would be made that a big bulky guy does and can take more damage than a small and skinny would also make some sense

• @Großadmiral:

i’d guess that many payers would run around as skinny and small as possible if it would affect the hitboxes and tracers only in the slightest (Some people take every advantage they can use)… or it would be made that a big bulky guy does and can take more damage than a small and skinny would also make some sense

If you were to balance speed, strength, and abilities based on character size and class selection, rather than JUST on class selection alone, it would open up a cool window for valuable customization, like a small vanguard that’s faster but squishier, or a large MaA that can’t dodge as well but can use bigger weapons. Again, the size change can’t be to a large degree or it would be unfair and overly convoluted, but it could be an option that slightly affects certain stats. Something like this makes it more important to design your character for certain situations, adds more depth to customization and gameplay, and deepens the combat/immersion if done correctly.

Unlockables would also be a nice implementation. Cloaks for your favorite classes, fancy quivers or sheathes, trim on your weapons, unlockable patterns for customization, different pieces of armor Halo Reach style. Maybe even unlockable weapons, although that would have to be perfectly implemented and balanced. The way I see it, they should throw in mostly unlockable customizations, and only charge money for things like separate weapon skins, like Maul/Bird Head, or Knight/Viking, but not for things like upgraded skins like Dreadnaught (should be a Knight unlockable based on skill, whereas vikings should cost money).

• I sort of want weapon customization. Choose what wood and metals it is made of and maybe some other decorative options for it.

• I think we need more starting Armour to chose from, all with different specs; but dont give archers anything more than helms and some light leather armour or light chain mail, because thats all they had in the medieval times