The training level.

• Global Moderator

Still bugged. Its many players first impressions of the game. Not great when it freezes, gets stuck or when the text stats on your screen and never goes away.

You really should get that fixed. It’ll get stuck anywhere. Its very hard to actually play it to the end.

• Should be replaced with video section in game like in Natural Selection 2.

• Global Moderator

Better just to fix it. Personally I’d rather be doing something than watching videos.

• Meat is best eaten raw on the battlefields. Don’t train them get rid of that old code.

• Training level needs change, make it so you can bypass content, and go train what you want, like when you go talk to the different classes, and they have you fight that guy (where you can be put into an endless battle, and essentially practice whatever you want)
    Its a tutorial, meaning its linear but it should be more like a training grounds.
    every part where it has you do something, like try to stab around the shield, you should have an option to practice that as much as you want, this goes for every aspect.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Should be replaced with video section in game like in Natural Selection 2.

I think that a playable tutorial is far better then videos. Even more on this game. IMO, no one would like to keep 20min+ watching videos about a shitton of things that are in game. And if the do, well, we have some great videos on youtube about everything. It would be such a lazy fix if they just slaped a few videos as tutorial…

I think we just need a few more things on the tutorial and it would be perfect. Does TB care to this problem? Never saw any developer say a thing about this. And IMO, it’s one of the reasons why people leave this game. Draging is not only not intuitive, as it looks bad. Noobs never expect drags and doesn’t understand why their parry is “not working”, so they think people are exploiting shit.

I know it would maybe take some time to do a better tutorial but fuck. It NEEDS to be done, it’s like such a basic thing… One of the core elements of the game, swing manipulation, is never even spoken in the tutorial. WTF.

Then we have steam forums full of people bashing this game for its core mechanics… Its such a bad marketing.

• Someone needs to make a new tutorial level and sell it to TBS :P

• Make it into a competition with prizes like the map contest.

• @gndo:

Make it into a competition with prizes like the map contest.

Sounds good to me.