Guys! We have to revive HG!

• http://www.hivegamer.com/competitions.php?4-Chivalry:-Medieval-Warfare

Join in on the tournament! HG has kind of been forgotten for a while. They hosted a few tournaments so far that went well but the momentum slowed down! We need to support them as they can launch tournaments on a consistent basis and have amazing utilities to drive the comp scene. I think it’s NA only, btw.

They are crucial to keeping the comp scene alive!

Start making clans to compete, start signing up, start winning! Spread the word!

• @JimmyTryhard:

I think it’s NA only, btw.

NA being elitist yet again.

• Global Moderator

If its NA only how would it keep the comp scene alive?

• @lemonater47:

If its NA only how would it keep the comp scene alive?

My thoughts exactly.

• lmao

char.zip

• It would keep the NA comp scene alive. Also, how is this elitist?! I just want to spread the word to people.

JOIN THE TOURNAMENTS!

• Mod

Maybe if they listened to the competitive players instead of shoehorning in their own ideas it would work out better.

Example: Pretty much this whole thread

Also the absurd amount of duel tournaments they hosted didn’t help, people quickly got bored of those and didn’t want to sign up for more. They announced team tournaments coming soon™ but I haven’t heard anything about that recently.

• Yes, Players will have the option to switch from First person or Third person

Not going to make a very good impression if they ignore one of the most obvious competitive settings.

• @Kim:

Maybe if they listened to the competitive players instead of shoehorning in their own ideas it would work out better.

Also the absurd amount of duel tournaments they hosted didn’t help, people quickly got bored of those and didn’t want to sign up for more. They announced team tournaments coming soon™ but I haven’t heard anything about that recently.

Ah I remember that thread. It was quite the frustrating read. - Even if archer 3v3 was more “strategic” and had more “depth”, the truth is no one wants to play or watch 3v3 archers except archers.

• @Kim:

Not going to make a very good impression if they ignore one of the most obvious competitive settings.

+1

10/spammychars

• @Kim:

+1

The guy running it is stubborn and doesn’t know shit about the game. Hosting 6 3rd person duel tournaments in 2 months isn’t how you promote a competitive scene for a team game.

• There’s nothing we can really do to help the comp scene anymore. It’s all on TB and I doubt they’re going to do anything for it. All we can do is hope for a sequel where they cater to the comp community completely like CS:GO and Dota 2, or wait for another melee fps game with a focus on competitive play.

• @Flippy:

There’s nothing we can really do to help the comp scene anymore. It’s all on TB and I doubt they’re going to do anything for it. All we can do is hope for a sequel where they cater to the comp community completely like CS:GO and Dota 2, or wait for another melee fps game with a focus on competitive play.

We just need cash prizes, start off in the hundreds and work it up. Money makes everyone get up in the morning, capitalism ftw.

• @Flippy:

There’s nothing we can really do to help the comp scene anymore. It’s all on TB and I doubt they’re going to do anything for it. All we can do is hope for a sequel where they cater to the comp community completely like CS:GO and Dota 2, or wait for another melee fps game with a focus on competitive play.

It’s when people accept defeat when the scene is dead. So shut up. You’re not helping by raining on the parade. We should continue to keep the game alive. A sequel? Really? Why would we need a sequel when we have this game. Sigh, people are just sooo negative now.

• @JimmyTryhard:

It’s when people accept defeat when the scene is dead. So shut up. You’re not helping by raining on the parade. We should continue to keep the game alive. A sequel? Really? Why would we need a sequel when we have this game. Sigh, people are just sooo negative now.

Because they need new code and a new engine or the games gonna stay broken. There’s not really any parade to rain on either. There’s like 4 clans in NA and nobody else likes to scrim or they don’t have enough members because they’re too lazy to recruit. such parade wow

• There’s like 4 clans in NA and nobody else likes to scrim or they don’t have enough members because they’re too lazy to recruit. such parade wow

Right now the only active ones I know of are Tempest, Knights Templar, Sin, Equilibrium and Loverboyz. Woooo 5 active clans hooray.

Game’s comp scene for the most part is dead. TB either needs to start fully supporting competitive play, or start working on a sequel with UE4 and make a new melee game that’s solid, functional and polished with a focus on competitive play.

• Global Moderator

What happened to promod or chiv+?

• Game’s comp scene for the most part is dead. TB either needs to start fully supporting competitive play, or start working on a sequel with UE4 and make a new melee game that’s solid, functional and polished with a focus on competitive play.

^^^^^^^^

I doubt they will ever focus on the comp scene even in a sequel that would be to good, anyway i don’t even understand why they don’t put some money on the table for like small monthly tournament, duel or something else, like 1000$ prize pool, what is it for them lol, they fuking sell millions of copies, steve piggot DA-rAt.

• TB won’t ever put money into the competitive scene because they did that once, and it blew up in their face. That point was the definitive end of this games competitive future plain and simple.

This is a joke game, with a joke community. The remaining handful of “comp” players need to stop kidding themselves. This game has been dead for a while.

• sigh you forum people are so downer

• @Le:

TB won’t ever put money into the competitive scene because they did that once, and it blew up in their face. That point was the definitive end of this games competitive future plain and simple.

This is a joke game, with a joke community. The remaining handful of “comp” players need to stop kidding themselves. This game has been dead for a while.

All we need is one rich guy who understands comp and torn banner can’t say no. When someone has money to wave around companies become their *****