Need some Dev/Mod support over on the steam forums.

• TB, if you are going to have some free weekends then you need to help out with the influx of new players who are having technical issues with the game. They all post on the steam forums because most of them think that is the official forums. You need a dev or mod over there because there are a lot of threads about game crashes and various other problems.

• Global Moderator

I’ve told the idiots several times to come over here and post their issues in the tech support section. If they haven’t done it its their problem.

Game crashes after 20 minutes on windows 8.1 for everyone who uses that. It wouldn’t be hard for the devs to test that. Play the game on 8.1 and see the crash logs.

• @lemonater47:

I’ve told the idiots several times to come over here and post their issues in the tech support section. If they haven’t done it its their problem.

Game crashes after 20 minutes on windows 8.1 for everyone who uses that. It wouldn’t be hard for the devs to test that. Play the game on 8.1 and see the crash logs.

Hey new player here I am currently running this game on windows 8.1 with only 1 crash and that’s after I went full screen but when I run it windowed I’m fine.