Steam Forums comedy gold

• doesnt matter anymore

• I honestly can never look at steam forums the same way again…

• I can’t believe real players actually spend time arguing with those cretins.

• This is not a comedy gold, this is a tragedy.

-10 faith in humanity.

• @Vesanus:

This is not a comedy gold, this is a tragedy.

-10 faith in humanity.

you shouldnt have faith to begin with

• “Chiv feels like Skyrim with 1 hit kills.” Never lold so hard

• Oh man, I loved it in Skyrim brah, combo feinted that dragon to death because he was a fucking scrublord who couldn’t read feints.

• Holy fucking fuck my head hurts.

I’ve been practicing swordsmanship for 17 Years Herp fuckin derp and this game is so unrealistic it’s a joke durrrr I have 11.9 hours played, I know what I’m talking about cause I’ve been buying swords for 17 years and you should be able to stop and change directioms mid swing like real life and fly and have 3 arms and a pistol and HOLY FUCK OFF

• I feel as though a drinking game could be made out of reading steam forums….

Someone help me out here regarding rules.

• If you see a sensible thread you have to down a bottle of vodka.

• Utter untruth some very good posts in the Chivalry channel exist. Your problem is you just don’t listen or read them right.
    Take our discussion about computers recently. I tried to tell you 3 times how many computers I had but you would not
    even listen and in the end I just said thanks for the advice. Many sensible threads exist they just have a different pov
    to your mice in a maze mentality like many clan oafs and elitists, you just refuse to listen correctly and process an
    alternative reality.

• @gndo:

If you see a sensible thread you have to down a bottle of vodka.

But the point of a.drinking game is to.actually drink.

how about browsing the steam forums and instead of face palming you take a shot, and if you get angry enough to yell out loud you have to chug a beer.

• @loin:

Utter untruth some very good posts in the Chivalry channel exist. Your problem is you just don’t listen or read them right.
    Take our discussion about computers recently. I tried to tell you 3 times how many computers I had but you would not
    even listen and in the end I just said thanks for the advice. Many sensible threads exist they just have a different pov
    to your mice in a maze mentality like many clan oafs and elitists, you just refuse to listen correctly and process an
    alternative reality.

You’re definitely my favourite person on these forums.

• @Harry:

You’re definitely my favourite person on these forums.

Mine too :P

• I have like 5 computers, I am better.

• @loin:

Utter untruth some very good posts in the Chivalry channel exist. Your problem is you just don’t listen or read them right.
    alternative reality.

I only posted twice about computers, and the second post was in response to Tyoson because he said upgrading to 64 bit OS might be waste of time, I responded to say why it isn’t.

Anyways, if there really is good posts on steam chivalry forum, link them. Really though, you have to admit vast majority are incorrect or misguided rubbish. Only today someone asked how to find his xp to next level, and some guy said it’s random…

• doesnt matter anymore

• i wish it was