New and Problem so far

• Alright so I’m playing the free week of Chivalry and I will most likely purchase it. It’s a great game overall and pretty fun. There are a couple of things I would like to see improved though. A: Needs more factions. B: After your team wins the round disable TKing until the start of the next round. C: Take out the rolling boulders on the snow map everyone always abuses it or atleast assign the damage to whoever rolls it so they can properly accumulate tk points. D: Halberds/spears are OP. D: More customizable equipment (Love that there are endless emblems to choose from but needs more diverse RGB for tabards and shields). E: Let flail users use tower shields.

The end.

• Hide before this community will tear you apart.

• What’s wrong with tks at the end of a round? I agree get rid of them boulders. I wouldn’t say halberd/spear is overly op, just can be annoying to deal with, but you will get better with time. Why do flail users need tower shield?

• Come back in 100 hours.

• Don’t be too harsh Obi, I agree new players don’t know much about balance, but some of his points are valid, I don’t know anyone who likes them boulders. Plus the guy isn’t whinging which is a definate plus in my opinion.

• but btw. Why would we need more Factions?

• @gndo:

Don’t be too harsh Obi, I agree new players don’t know much about balance, but some of his points are valid, I don’t know anyone who likes them boulders. Plus the guy isn’t whinging which is a definate plus in my opinion.

The boulders are fine, it is the free weekend so of course you’ll get a bunch of noobs walking in front of the boulders and one of their teammates hitting it. Generally this is never a problem, there is an adequate amount of time to run out of the way if you’re in its path. The only issue is people being able to hide inside of them which isn’t really that much of an issue anyway.

Spear and halberd are fine, halberd and other polearms could use some refinements to their animations and halbrd drags are a bit dodgy but for me that is just because I rarely ever fight anybody who uses halberd and does them. Tking at the end of the round or game is fine since it doesn’t hinder gameplay, you’ve either already won or lost the game/ round. The worst it could do is ruin your K/D ratio in LTS and you’ve got to be pretty lame to care about that.
    I’m not really sure on what I think of flail users being able to use tower shield, would need some testing if people actually wanted it.
    We don’t need any new factions, perhaps in chivalry 2.
    What we need is more communication between TB and the community.

It is good to hear peoples opinions but you do need more game time for it to be credible. Sorry.

• @OBI-WAN:

Come back in 100 hours.

1000 hours.

• @Großadmiral:

but btw. Why would we need more Factions?

Maybe to add diversity and keep the game from getting a bit boring from seeing the same models all the time.

@OBI-WAN:

The boulders are fine, it is the free weekend so of course you’ll get a bunch of noobs walking in front of the boulders and one of their teammates hitting it. Generally this is never a problem, there is an adequate amount of time to run out of the way if you’re in its path. The only issue is people being able to hide inside of them which isn’t really that much of an issue anyway.
    The worst it could do is ruin your K/D ratio in LTS and you’ve got to be pretty lame to care about that.

From what I’ve seen the boulders aren’t even that useful anyways. You can deliberately kill your own teammates and not have any tk points assigned to you so you can just troll and cost your team the match.

@OBI-WAN:

I’m not really sure on what I think of flail users being able to use tower shield, would need some testing if people actually wanted it

I guess they really don’t need them I just don’t see why not.

@gndo:

What’s wrong with tks at the end of a round?

Well I know it’s a team based game but it’s still nice to keep a good K/Dr to some people that’s kind of an appeal. Here’s what I suggest: Allow people to still tk at the end but if you are killed you don’t receive any death.

@Vesanus:

Hide before this community will tear you apart.

I see what you mean.

• @Karasu:

1000 hours.

10000 hours.

• @J-D:

10000 hours.

100.000 YEARS!

(sry i thought it just endet in "Enter 1 with a random amount of 0s and a timeform :D)

• @J-D:

10000 hours.

m8 I play with yoda and he has 800 years on chivalry. Don’t even go there.

• actually he sounds just like some of the pros ive seen in game, bitching about the snow boulders, noone ever plays that map, they always vote moor, because they suck, and are wimpy, and lack the human instinct to get out of the way of a giant boulder!
    Have a little fun FFS, one map has environmental dangers, deal with it. Oh and people complaining about shaft too, that map rocks, you just suck. This goes for noobs, and experienced veteran ‘‘pros’’

Geez when did I get so bitter? I’m a loving person ._.

• @chivalryinterested:

actually he sounds just like some of the pros ive seen in game, bitching about the snow boulders, noone ever plays that map, they always vote moor, because they suck, and are wimpy, and lack the human instinct to get out of the way of a giant boulder!
    Have a little fun FFS, one map has environmental dangers, deal with it. Oh and people complaining about shaft too, that map rocks, you just suck. This goes for noobs, and experienced veteran ‘‘pros’’

Geez when did I get so bitter? I’m a loving person ._.

People dont want to play a diashow. That map has worse framerate issues than shitadel.

• ok framerate is another issue, and I understand.

• lol…12345

• Actually the boulder thing is a good input from a new user. Why the hell are the boulders even there anyways? They really don’t add much or do anything.

• From what I’ve seen so far this is one of the worst communities I’ve ever witnessed in all my time on forums combined. Everyone one here seems to be pretty narrowminded and not open to anything new. Vanguard is definitely the most IMBA class there is and I guess if I wanted to go 10K/D I’d use that class. You actually insult me because I’m new but I have a lot of experience in BETTER games where the mechanics and gameplay actually work like M&B for example. M&B = shitty graphics = still better than this game though. Overall I’ve decided not to buy this game I don’t even think it’s worth $6.24. Mainly the community is to blame because everyone is a troll and the TK system is a complete joke. It’s been a fun weekend but this game really isn’t worth the long haul

• Global Moderator

No everyone is a prick. They see the word “new” and suddenly think all your input would be useless regardless of what it is.

This forum is hole to the minority of the players. All those with big egos reside here. Intelligent conversation? Not here. Better of trying reddit. Even the steam forums a better if you want someone to actually listen to you. Unless you actually suggest something stupid. None of your suggestions were stupid. While I wouldn’t want most of it your suggestions were good suggestions.

• @lemonater47:

No everyone is a prick. They see the word “new” and suddenly think all your input would be useless regardless of what it is.

This forum is hole to the minority of the players. All those with big egos reside here. Intelligent conversation? Not here. Better of trying reddit. Even the steam forums a better if you want someone to actually listen to you. Unless you actually suggest something stupid. None of your suggestions were stupid. While I wouldn’t want most of it your suggestions were good suggestions.

Well you do prove me wrong and the reddit suggestion lol