Fists.

• I don’t want to say fists are OP, but damn, they are as an effective of a weapon as any, and maybe better than some.
    I got pwnd by someone with fists when I was trying to use axe, so I decided to try it out my self.
    I slaughtered several people who were using weapons while using my fists, it is brutal, it’s not chivalry medieval combat so much as Chinese Kung Fu!

People think they are badass using fists, but it really is effective, and really quite easy in a 1V1.
    So to any other noobies out there, give it a try :P
    These people aren’t using fists because they are pro, they are using fists because it is lethal, easy, and effective.

• Am I on the Steam forums?

• ill pwn u m8

• To beat someone using a fist all you have to do is parry their fist, once.

If it is MAA it takes a bit effort.

Fists are not OP, learn2block.

• If this is not satire I am deeply concerned about you, OP.

• nope, I was completely brutalizing rank 50 players with fists only, they couldn’t do a thing about it, parrying only helped them so much.

• ….sigh…

• @chivalryinterested:

nope, I was completely brutalizing rank 50 players with fists only, they couldn’t do a thing about it, parrying only helped them so much.

• As a spears user I find fighting a person with fists out to be much too easy. Then again it works out that way if you fight fist users with anything besides fists.

• @chivalryinterested:

nope, I was completely brutalizing rank 50 players with fists only, they couldn’t do a thing about it, parrying only helped them so much.

There are some god awful rank 50s out there…

Ever heard of riposte?

• Or even staying out of range?

• First of all, lol.

Speaking of fists, they should really fix the goddamn wobble vision cam. I used to love using fists, but now I find it nauseating.

• I can explain guys, see chivalryinterested actually found me in a server fighting with fists and thought they were OP, when in actual fact they’re not, it is just my extensive jedi training under the teachings of yoda that have made me just as deadly without my saber as with it. I punched him so hard with a right upper cut that my jedi powers continued through our internet connection, through his PC and out to his face, knocking him out cold in real life where he hallucinated that fists were OP.

• Fists are only as good as the player using them. Give me an axe and you’ll never punch me to death, I’m calling bullshit OP. Only a noob would get overwhelmed by fists and not know how to block them, so congratz on punching noobs to death during the free weekend.

• OP is right. I always get annihilated at the end of games because everyone uses their fists and I only have my weapons.

oh wait,
    I don’t.

• Mod

Not sure if trolling or if on mushrooms.

• @Tyoson:

Not sure if trolling or if on mushrooms.

And here I thought it was just an extra beer or two…

• Mod

@Terminally:

And here I thought it was just an extra beer or two…

I love a beer at the pub and a steak with mushroom sauce. I meant not sure if the OP is on mushrooms though, not me hahaha. cracks another beer

• actually MAA with fists is as good as any other melee class

because dodge means you dont need to parry so you effectively have a dagger that is harder to block and has longer range funny how that works

• I’ve found the most effective way to combat fist users: hit them with my proper weapon 2 or 3 times. It’s remarkable how well it works.