Free week end feedbak video.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_9JXFzC6J4

Some funny bullshit recorded last night, couldn’t do a long video sadly, enjoy and discuss.

• Edmund intercepting NA tournament finals.

• Mod

That POV makes me sick to watch.

• I liked the part where you jumped the maul repeatedly, leaving the attacker in a confused daze before pulling out the throwing axes.

• JUMP OVER THESE

• tbs pls buff archer

• Were we seriously all like that when we first started?

• I legitimately can’t remember ever sucking that much ass. :/

• Edmund mercing for NA teams?

• These stupidly high fovs. Even back in the day fovs had limits in leagues and this is why. Now days its all bs
    at very high fovs. I can remember whole clans being banned and locked out of the seasons for ott foving.
    TB should make the fov one setting for all and soon. Although I use 90 if they locked it at 105 or 110
    It might be just ok for everyone imo. Configs had all kinds of settings to make if fair for all clans in matches.
    set by the rules. Now its all gone to hell tbh

• what back in the day? THERE IS NO BACK IN THE DAY SHIT

• @gndo:

Were we seriously all like that when we first started?

Nah, LOL. I only bought Chivalry because of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnRxtazljg . Brother’s friend recommended the game, thought it was going to be a stupid LMB-fest much like in OP’s video.

My first days were filled with feint spams and jump stabs while only dueling my brother in the sluice gate-looking map. Fun times, except not. My server browser didn’t even work for months when I bought the game so it was literally unplayable.

• Do you know what feedback means?

• ground sniffing 3rd person exploiter illiterate clanfag

• @loin:

These stupidly high fovs. Even back in the day fovs had limits in leagues and this is why. Now days its all bs
    at very high fovs. I can remember whole clans being banned and locked out of the seasons for ott foving.
    TB should make the fov one setting for all and soon. Although I use 90 if they locked it at 105 or 110
    It might be just ok for everyone imo. Configs had all kinds of settings to make if fair for all clans in matches.
    set by the rules. Now its all gone to hell tbh

lol this is fov 140 in 16/9, i usually play fov 140 in 4/3 which is even higher, i also played in third person, cause i thought it would look more normal for fov crybaby like you but apparently no, playing fov 90 in a game like chiv is just stupidty or ignorance, higher fov = better movement in any game.

Do you know what feedback means?

Not so sure, i don’t really care much to, it’s supposed to be a funny thread but it’s ok i like how mad you are at every post or thread i make, apparently because i ffaed the shit out of you (probably cause you refuse to duel me lel), i don’t remember but thats cool, keep it up joe.

• NA SERVERS FINALLY EXPOSED

• Another by a new player running about as a van at high fov 33/4 kills
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_jDPbZYITQ

I did not say your videos are bad but peps running about at very high fovs thinking they are good bore me esp videos.
    As for you crushed prune your just as bad I watched your so called skill for a T/O map doing exactly the same.
    Lastly you have no history in ctf leagues of Quake3 don’t talk about stuff you don’t know anything about back
    in the day noob of Qlive.
    Your videos of very high fov players are not considered as gamer material tbh.

• Loin get good, real old school pros use 60 fov.

• @Edmund:

Not so sure, i don’t really care much to, it’s supposed to be a funny thread but it’s ok i like how mad you are at every post or thread i make, apparently because i ffaed the shit out of you (probably cause you refuse to duel me lel), i don’t remember but thats cool, keep it up joe.

No need to get your panties twisted because of one simple question, monsieur.

• You can get used to fov 80 in Q3 arena but 60 might be for a railer on a vstr zoom script.