Can't select my new weapons..

• Hi guys so this is my first post ever in the forum. ive recently starting playing this game and i bought the elite mason knight armor that comes with the butchers messers, so when i go to customization i manage to select and spawn with such armor, but not with the butchers messer, i just cant find a way to actually use.
    Im probably doing somehting wrong but havnt got much help in-game so if anyone could help me with it id really appreciated.
    Thanks

• @VladTheImpaler74:

Hi guys so this is my first post ever in the forum. ive recently starting playing this game and i bought the elite mason knight armor that comes with the butchers messers, so when i go to customization i manage to select and spawn with such armor, but not with the butchers messer, i just cant find a way to actually use.
    Im probably doing somehting wrong but havnt got much help in-game so if anyone could help me with it id really appreciated.
    Thanks

Are you sure your selecting it properly through the weapon skins section? If you are this is something you would normally report directly to the guys on the technical assistance not the forums.

• Welcome to Chivarly, where the bugs aren’t fixed and the crappy nonworking bonus content you can buy is plenty.

• HAHAHA well thanks for the warm welcome, ill be posting on the technical support part to see if i can get an actual solution.

• Global Moderator

Its not a bug you fools this guy hasn’t gone to the weapons tab and changed the skin. He obviously isn’t going to the weapon selection tab. Its on the right side next to emblems.

• @lemonater47:

Its not a bug you fools this guy hasn’t gone to the weapons tab and changed the skin. He obviously isn’t going to the weapon selection tab. Its on the right side next to emblems.

Whoa now. Bootyhorn was the only one who said it was a bug.

guise run or lemon’s gonna go all broken english on us

• @lemonater47:

I did do that that is exactly where id change my armor, my emblems, colours etc, i did all that and still wapon doesnt appear.
    Any other ideas?

• @lemonater47:

I hve done this dude, thats exaclty the first play i went to customize the look on my classes and also select the weapon but when i get into the game i appear with the armor but without the weapon i mean it forces me to choose from the normal loadout

• why arent my post appearing?