Feint reading duel.

• Get on this level NA, discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MSPf7cOOM
    !Warning if you’re called loin or you are from australia, don’t click this link, high fov incoming.!

• Gamble fail, spook style.

All dem flash feints are so meta.

• Explain how you do it. Sure, us NA players call feints more than we fall for them, but how can I go about reading them more consistently? I’d like a serious answer. Seems like you still fall for them, but it’s a bit less frequent than what I have seen in NA.

• Nice vid, kinda boring though imo no drags or anything besides feints and lookdown overheads, at least throw in a dragged overhead or alt overhead every once in a while :\

• Explain how you do it. Sure, us NA players call feints more than we fall for them, but how can I go about reading them more consistently? I’d like a serious answer. Seems like you still fall for them, but it’s a bit less frequent than what I have seen in NA.

Simply inborn talent, here in EU we’re blessed from birth it’s like this what can i say, lol it’s just proper distance management, backpedal at every attack your opponent do, don’t shake the camera look up a bit and also the way you hold and click with your right click finger can affect it a bit, don’t be to sensitive, the problem with a lot of people is that they see the feint but still click by reflex…

Nice vid, kinda boring though imo no drags or anything besides feints and lookdown overheads, at least throw in a dragged overhead or alt overhead every once in a while :\

You can’t really drag with dubaxe lol, also move like reverse OH are not so effective and very very dangerous vs player like this.

**Gamble fail, spook style.

Yeah tried a reverse OH and got immediatly punished for it, this shit work so rarely in europe :( and flash feint lol ? sarcasm i hope.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Don’t tell me americans attack right after feint.

• @NoVaLombardia:

You see, the difference is that these flash feints are strong european flash feints. Not like your weak american flash feints.

yurop stronk

• I wonder how u muricans define flashfeints

• This post is deleted!

• I think it’s sarcasm or they simply have no clue, those are full feint windows while looking down at the right timing, when the right fist hit the border of the screen with the OH, it’s basically the maximum windows for feinting lol.

• Mod

Wish I could play with pings like that.

• yeah since the handle hit fix i can react to like 80% of feints with low ping, nice video

• 150 fov is kinda cheating tho

Or anything above the cap(Not sure if it is)

• Doesn’t Edmund play 130-140 fov. Still nice reads mane.

• Used to play 130, come back to 140 after handle hit fix, it doesn’t really matter to read feint unless you play fov 90 lol, i just feel more control for turning, moving around with fov 140, especially with maa i even prefer it for judging range.

• Why would FOV matter in a duel? 360 FOV if you want XD :P who cares. let those idiots try to do backward attack, then stab them in the back.
    P.S. not sure if 360 fov is even possible XD it was mostly a joke.

• Mod

If torn banner set FOV limits back to something normal, nerfed greatsword, nerfed brandistock, nerfed archer and nerfed man at arms. I wonder how many “pr0z” would still play.

• @chivalryinterested:

Why would FOV matter in a duel? 360 FOV if you want XD :P who cares. let those idiots try to do backward attack, then stab them in the back.
    P.S. not sure if 360 fov is even possible XD it was mostly a joke.

But isn’t FOV connected to how easy you can drag? That surely affects dueling.

Any drag becomes easier when going from 100 to 120 (or so I noticed when I went from my usual 110 to 120 a month ago), and I’m thinking those weird matrix and Reverse OHs with 150 are slightly simpler (I’m not saying Chiv becomes some click and shoot FPS with higher ping).

• Can you make another video but with sword of war facehug range stab feints instead please.

• @Tyoson:

If torn banner set FOV limits back to something normal, nerfed greatsword, nerfed brandistock, nerfed archer and nerfed man at arms. I wonder how many “pr0z” would still play.

This man understands.