Steam conversation

• Never tell your password to anyone.
    13:43 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: hi najo 16:22 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME? is now playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Click here to join.
    16:37 - Najo: was goin on and who ure u
    16:37 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: wolfgang 16:40 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: do you know a way to rank up fast
    16:58 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME? is now playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Click here to join. 17:41 - Najo: there is a way 17:41 - Najo: some ppl know how to do it 17:42 - Najo: them ppl are called cheaters 17:42 - Najo: Speak with one of the following ( ky wild, shard, rk mean, Crushed) either of them can help u…tell them i sent you 17:43 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: kk thx

• wait, what?

• Just a conversation, this fast rank question has been asked of me three times now so I’m publicly directing anyone with that question to the appropriate people and or appropriate Abusers. GG

• I don’t really understand but ALF speak bullshit 24/7, i told him you can’t use this rank trick anymore but he don’t listen.

• How are they cheater? They just made a mod that increases a meaningless number next to their name. Why do you care about ranks in the first place?

• 19:00 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: seems like you are still mad that those guys 19:00 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: beat you up?
    19:00 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: haha 19:00 - Najo: sometimes they can 19:00 - Najo: sometimes they cant 19:00 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: nice way to mention these guys
    19:01 - Najo: they are indeed the abusers u need to speak to
    19:01 - Najo: I dont use any glitchs to get ahead
    19:01 - Najo: they do so its them u gotta talk with
    19:11 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: shows only how butthurt you must be 19:11 - Najo: ♫ 19:11 - IM A COCK.WHY DONT YOU SUCK ME?: poor lil irish boy :D
    19:12 - Najo: or calls u and the others mentiond out of what u are, glitchers….or in ur case som1 willing to be a glitch user
    19:12 - Najo: pwned

• Pff, everyone knows that the only thing that matters is pub duel ratio

ha

• haha haha haha

• :biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

• cool thread brah

• @Triumphant:

Pff, everyone knows that the only thing that matters is pub duel ratio

ha

Pub duel ratio is open to edit at anytime, its not a protected stat, lol…

• @Terminally:

Confirmed as appropriate abuser. GG

• Brb deleting my losses.

• @Terminally:

Its funny, because what i said was dripping in sarcasm

• Why didn’t you tell him yourself :O I already told you how it was done.

Basically whenever you killed someone, there’s a code block within a method that handles increasing your weapon kills, xp and stuff like that… And to simplify with some psuedo-code it looked something like this:

IncreaseXP();

and what I did was the laziest thing in the world, it’s like the dirtiest and laziest way you could possibly do it:

local int myint;
    for (myint = 0; myint < 10000; myint++)
    {
    IncreaseXP();
    }

So basically I added 2 lines of code, in the SDK that was made for doing exactly this! Modding the game! xD If you fear the moders technical capabilities I think you have more to fear from creators of beasts like chiv+ rather than someone like me who added 2 lines of code consisting of a for-statement which is elementary level programming that you learn the first day in any programming class or tutorial.

But here’s the thing, these are all server-side things. And even if it’s client side, you can’t run a client-side mod on a server that doesn’t run the same mod. And to others reading this and it seems out of context, najo said that everyone with the knowledge to make mods are basically cheaters and abusers.

• Bro.

Variables come first. For loops would be on the 2nd day.

• @dudeface:

Bro.

Variables come first. For loops would be on the 2nd day.

Back when I was 14-15 something I did some c++ tutorial and I covered them the first day :p My gf did a java course in school recently as well and she also went through most basic concepts the first day.

• People sure lose their shit when it comes to numbers in vidya gaems huh…

• Najo is an idiot.
    Just ignore him.