Time of release

• Hello.
    I’ve searched the forums for my question but I have not found an answer.

So my question is; when exactly is this game released? Tomorrow is the 16th of october and since I live in Sweden my timezone is GMT +1, therefore “tomorrow” is in two hours. I assume I’ll not be able to receive my digitial copy of this innovative slasher by that time, for it most probably will not be released.

Is there a set time for the time of the release for the game? My guess is that it will be released at 00.00 at GMT -7. Any bits and pieces of information regarding this will be highly sought after.

Thanks in advance,
    Hackkyckling

• +1

I’d like to plan a night of gaming with friends if it comes out at the right time relative to my gaming window. Thanks to anyone who knows.

• @chronicler:

+1

I’d like to plan a night of gaming with friends if it comes out at the right time relative to my gaming window. Thanks to anyone who knows.

Indeed… My plan is to be up all night during release and play with a bunch of friends over skype. It would be epicly awesome.

• http://www.chivalrythegame.com/

Timer is on main page.

More specifically, it launches at 1pm Est time.

• ouch! Was hoping for a midnight type thing.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

• @chronicler:

ouch! Was hoping for a midnight type thing.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

Would have been nice, but that is up to Steam.

• When is the exact time we can download the game?
    When is the exact time we can play the game?

I’m looking for: 12pm Central/12pm GMT/12PM whatever time. I’ll convert the time according to what I need, I just would like the exact time.

If the timer on the main site worked for me, I wouldn’t be posting this thread, btw. :?

• 6pm London/7pm Paris time, if that helps.

• Thanks for the helpful reply Andrew. :)

When I checked the main page earlier, there was this weird countdown for someones birthday… 147 days left it said!

• Helps wonders, thanks. Around 1pm Central Standard time.

• Ah, if you wanted Central standard specifically, that’d be 12pm ;)

Also merged with already existing topic.