Game randomly freezes up (also here's what an error report actually looks like)

• **Problem: Hi guys, I am basically unable to play Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior due to the .exe stopping responding during gameplay. It will be playing fine, no lag, perfect framerates etc. but out of nowhere the whole game will completely freeze up. I have followed the steps you listed in the support thread, but the crashes still occur even in safe mode. (The game, not Windows obviously.) I’ve listed my specs below and have attached my DXDiag and launch log to the post.

System Specs: FX 8350 @ 4.4GHz, MSI Gaming AMD R9 290x, Asus Sabertooth R2.0, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 1TB WD Green HDD, 16GB RAM.

I do not have any problems in any other games, even though they are more demanding in most cases. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Unfortunately my launchlog is 22MB big, and too big to attatch on your forums. It was also too big to post into an online editor like Patebin, it just crashed the pages - something definately is not right. I’ve pasted a huge chunk of the log here, it does seem to just repeat this over and over again for the entirity, please let me know if you need more.

LINK TO PASTEBIN OF LAUNCH LOG**