New Class system in sequel

• Read my other post to know what this is about

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/20103-New-Class-System

If you don’t care don’t comment or vote, having a “don’t care” option is the dumbest thing to even have on these polls and I will not feed useless clutter. Leave if you’re not interested. Anything useless needs to be destroyed and forgotten on these forums. (sorry for being harsh with the wording there, but if you don’t care I can seriously give less of a **** about your opinion, don’t clog the forums)

Please read the entire thread before making your decision btw, it goes into detail about how this would work and all….

• what poll?

• @dudeface:

what poll?

How did you post before I posted the thread :O

• As if TB is gonna see this and think, “Oh, this is what we should do!”

If they do make a sequel, they’re gonna do their own thing and have people alpha and beta test it. No sense in getting all worked up over something that may not even happen.

• @Huggles:

How did you post before I posted the thread :O

Macros, INI editing.

• @Flippy:

As if TB is gonna see this and think, “Oh, this is what we should do!”

If they do make a sequel, they’re gonna do their own thing and have people alpha and beta test it. No sense in getting all worked up over something that may not even happen.

If you don’t care about anything nothing useful will ever come out of your life. The only way anything happens is if there is desire for it, and when you comment with your lackluster attitude basically encouraging the scene around this game to drop and the enthusiasm to lower you don’t do anything but make this game die faster than it already is. Stop posting negative comments and poisoning the community, it’s toxic enough already.

• im fairly certain that it would be incredibly difficult to pull a bow back in full plate armor

• TB if you’re reading this and I know you read this then DO NOT put any gimmicky moves like dodge or charge attack into the sequel. You’re just over complicating it for yourself since you cannot fix or balance it on your own.

Can’t believe they didn’t put any restrictions on ranged weapons in DW. Knight/Ls and crossbow? Kewl Samurai with katana and yuri? Kewl

btw TB think of all the monies you could be making with a modular armor system. All dat micro transactions

• @zombojoe:

im fairly certain that it would be incredibly difficult to pull a bow back in full plate armor

Plate armor that was custom fitted and made actually had a wide range of movement, I know this because i grew up in the middle ages…

• At any rate, only the dlc knight gets full plate armor. The normal knight only has chain mail protecting his torso.