2 Trolls keep harrassing me

• Every game i have been joining for the past few weeks these two fucking kids go out of there way to join my team and TK me. What can i do?

I am rank 51, and a regular player… So people do know me and i do not try to be disrespectful to people

And yes kicks are not enough for these 2

• Overpower them with a big ass maul and kill them both obviously.

If they can keep following you it means they can track you down. Check your friendslist or you just can go in offline mde on steam and play.

• Global Moderator

@Sophax:

Overpower them with a big ass maul and kill them both obviously.

If they can keep following you it means they can track you down. Check your friendslist or you just can go in offline mde on steam and play.

Trolls want you to TK them usually.

Setting your steam account to private means they can’t follow you. If you account isn’t private they can join your game in progress.

• @lemonater47:

Trolls want you to TK them usually.

Setting your steam account to private means they can’t follow you. If you account isn’t private they can join your game in progress.

I would feel so flattered if someone stalked me like that, although i can’t help but feel that people following you around is a little creepy as well.

• Do the responsible thing and use your teammates as shields. They will inevitable hit someone else and they will get pissed off at them as well.

• It happens to me quite often when I decide to play public to’s etc, especially at night… It’s hard to get rid of the fuckers, but I found the most reliable way is to just stand there and block their attacks, if they kill u, just come back and if you get attacked again keep blocking their attacks without attacking back. Your team mates will usually get fed up with tehm when they notice what’s going on, and vote kick them.

If you start a votekick 2 early people will often think you are butt hurt for some reason and vote no :/ shity votekick system never works as intended.

I’ve also had people who made it a habbit of locking me out of the one only populated duel server at night, they did this for weeks and it was quite a few of them, meaning they easily kicked me out because alot of people just press yes for the sake of it… That was a bit harder to deal with, and alot of the time I couldn’t play the game at all because there were no other populated servers. I got kimiko to turn off vote kicking on some official duel servers for a while as a test, but then they re-enabled it again.

• @kywild:

… but I found the most reliable way is to just stand there and block their attacks, if they kill u, just come back and if you get attacked again keep blocking their attacks without attacking back. Your team mates will usually get fed up with tehm when they notice what’s going on, and vote kick them.

If you start a votekick 2 early people will often think you are butt hurt for some reason and vote no :/

Best advice EU. This pretty much always works on most pubs. Also, never hit them back at the beginning of a game in spawn, they raise a vote and your team damage is 100% so you often get kicked, especially if there aren’t a lot of vets who know that trick. If it starts happening, try not to lone-wolf for a while and stick with your team mates so they see what’s going on.

There’s a lot of griefers around at the moment. I’m pretty much always TK’d when I’m king on stoneshill or citadel, you can see it’s about to happen as they loiter near you whit mauls or grandmaces and as soon as the enemy starts attacking you they join in to try and disguise it as accidental.

• If you can provide evidence of the trolls harassing you they will be dealt with.

• OH SHIT

/10mydadwillbeatupyourdad

• Maybe change your steam name to something different for a while

• @gregcau:

Maybe change your steam name to something different for a while

Good luck for Ky Wild claiming he happens to coincidentally be at the same ridiculous rank.

• @Rickvs:

Good luck for Ky Wild claiming he happens to coincidentally be at the same ridiculous rank.

Hahah xD Luckily I have another account I can play on, but it still feels like a mean thing to do to someone who’s just trying to play the game.

• @DaGGyzo:

If you can provide evidence of the trolls harassing you they will be dealt with.

Okay, will do thank you

• Global Moderator

@DaGGyzo:

If you can provide evidence of the trolls harassing you they will be dealt with.

You you know what would make it really easy to get 100% solid evidence.

The getplayerinfo command being enabled on official servers.

Anyone can pluck two steam accounts and say it was the guy and that they just changed their names. But a screenshot of the console with the getplayerinfo command is solid.

• @Karasu:

OH SHIT

/10mydadwillbeatupyourdad

EU dads > NA dads

• @DaGGyzo:

Not much that Torn Banner can do unless it was done on a official server.

And Xav777, you should play on the official servers. Those are the safest servers you can play, because people who breakes rules are likely to get banned from all of them, and therefore they won’t bother you there.

if this TK was done on an official server, you can give Torn Banner some evidence, and they might consider taking action towards to your harasser.

• ^^^

OK, I’m prolly missing something as it relates to the thread or whatever… but that video just seriously made my night. The “about” section is fucking priceless.

Thank you.

• Whoa. That video’s comment section is fucking scary.

• sophax pls stop making fun of christanity