2-handed weapons

• Right know i feel that the 2h weapons are a bit “OP”. but only when they using stab. I though about, why not make so that 2h weapons fk.s. the sweihander, aren’t able to stab when they are standing against another player. I often find that people whit 2h weapons, when they get so close to you it is almost impossible to parry a stab because they are so close that you can’t even see the tib of the blade. So my idea was that make so that they need to be at a distance inorder to actually be able to stab.

What do people think of this idea?:)

• Perfect idea…but i think this should be for all attacks! Overhead someone pointblank and you would hit them with the handle!

2Handed sword stabs(and spears) are so OP/buggy/broken whatever you want to call it right now.

• well need to agree even tho im like biiiiiiig fan of longswords and greatswords , but stabbing withem when being up really really close is kinda weird. they should tho be alot faster with their overhead so the greatsword doesnt just become a freggin stabbing sword.

(funny fact: Longsword Grandfather of all those rapier, fencing kindof weapons.)

• @OrdeaL:

Perfect idea…but i think this should be for all attacks! Overhead someone pointblank and you would hit them with the handle!

2Handed sword stabs(and spears) are so OP/buggy/broken whatever you want to call it right now.

yeah maybe. not sure

• Basically what was said here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2331

Older topic that discussed the same issue