Small parry question

• What are the exact mechanics regarding parry? I believe it is instant, stays up for .4, then has a .2 second recovery period? Is that accurate?

• Check the spreadsheets for exact values. I believe it 0.5 active and 0.5 recovery. Not sure whether insant, most likely yes.

Parry uses a large hitbox that floats a bit in front of the player. It moves according to where the player aims, it’s large rectangular box and is the same for all weapons and shields. The way I understand it, according to what one of the devs said concerning the new tracers, if an attack at one point had a contact with this parry hitbox and then comes in contact with the player hitbox and the player has their parry up, the attack gets parried.

• @Sharpest:

What are the exact mechanics regarding parry? I believe it is instant, stays up for .4, then has a .2 second recovery period? Is that accurate?

Milliseconds matter casual pleb, it’s .5 .5

• @Huggles:

You just disproved your suggestion that it was instant. Milliseconds matter casual pleb

Instant as there is no delay after clicking the parry button and the parry becoming active.

• This post is deleted!

• theres no delay for parry and active parry window is 500ms

• | Parry |
    | Active Parry | 0.5 |
    | Parry Recovery | 0.5 |

it’s instant