Weapon selection suggestion regarding choosing random

• Um, not sure where to post this, but this seems like an okay place I guess?

Would it be possible to add more options to the random function when choosing weapons? I love choosing random each new respawn in FFA matches to mix things up, but I hate using shields and a select few weapons.
    What I suggest is a kind of menu screen after clicking “choose random” with tick boxes of what to include in the randomisation. Such as: All boxes ticked by default, but I don’t want to use shields, so I’ll go ahead and untick all the shields. I’m not feeling like vanguard either, so I’ll completely untick that category of weapon choice.
    Tick box for “Randomise every respawn” would be neat too.

• Yes also it would be nice if it actually remembered what you had last time ( if not using random) instead of going back to default, and if it actually told you what the weapons you have not unlocked yet were, and showed stats.
    oh and actually show accurate stats XD seriously i dont know what these stats are, but they are a lie,

• a game mode where everyone is given a random class/weapon would be interesting too

• I would kill for the loadout selection to remember my previous loadouts.

• a game mode where everyone is given a random class/weapon would be interesting too

Actually you are right,it might be more interesting as a game mode than an option, that way when you die you spawn as something different every time, this will put a dampener on those people who always use the same weapon/class, you know who you are.
    TB please add this!

+1111

• @chivalryinterested:

Actually you are right,it might be more interesting as a game mode than an option, that way when you die you spawn as something different every time, this will put a dampener on those people who always use the same weapon/class, you know who you are.
    TB please add this!

+1111

Would gun game be a good idea? get a kill with every primary in the game.