FPS Lag, is it my Comp?

• I bought CMW a while back and I was recently gifted Deadliest Warrior. I feel like I would love the game and I already love the concept of the game, however, I can not play the game for my life. My gameplay is very choppy and I’m certain it has to do with my FPS because I recently upgraded my internet and my ping is stellar.

I have turned down every single configuration to low or off and vice versa, but to no avail. The game lags. My friends who have worse computers than I do can run the game easily, but for some reason I cant…

Am I missing something?

Computer specs-
    Processor: AMD FX™-6120 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
    RAM: 10.0 GB
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7450
    I can list anything else you guys need, just let me know.
    Thanks for the help!

• @Søber:

I bought CMW a while back and I was recently gifted Deadliest Warrior. I feel like I would love the game and I already love the concept of the game, however, I can not play the game for my life. My gameplay is very choppy and I’m certain it has to do with my FPS because I recently upgraded my internet and my ping is stellar.

I have turned down every single configuration to low or off and vice versa, but to no avail. The game lags. My friends who have worse computers than I do can run the game easily, but for some reason I cant…

Am I missing something?

Computer specs-
    Processor: AMD FX™-6120 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
    RAM: 10.0 GB
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7450
    I can list anything else you guys need, just let me know.
    Thanks for the help!

Yes, your graphic card is the problem take a look at these

This one you have:
    http://videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Radeon+HD+7450&id=297

this one you need to play on low:
    http://videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+8800+GT&id=1279 Read further:

Now you see it sais AVERAGE G3D MARK, how higher the AVERAGE G3D MARK is how better the graphic card is, sadly you’re graphic card doesn’t fit on these specs I am sorry but consider to upgrade your graphic card.

It is not you’re processor and ofcourse no doubt your ram so that’s something to not worry about.

Greetings: Demonspree.

• Tbh I don['t understand that is a nice rig op has. Its an old engine game should run fantastically.

• @loin:

Tbh I don['t understand that is a nice rig op has. Its an old engine game should run fantastically.[/QUOTE]

Da fucque. His GPU is worse than the one in the minimum requirements. And UE3 is hardly an old engine.

• Global Moderator

Yeah his GPU is lower than the one in the min spec. Sure its 5-6 years newer but it doesn’t make it better.

• political lies and propaganda even on high spec rigs the game has problems. I note your always so quick and zesty to
    belittle other peoples specs and rigs mr yellow. Put your old amstrad 1512 away and watch space 1999 as its just
    about hitting your shores in that shed you live at. :D

• My specs:
    Intel Core I5 4670K
    corsair vengeance 1600mhz 8 gb ram
    MSi Geforce GTX 770 2gb
    and the rest doesn’t count, still listen every map ultra no problem only on Battlegrounds when raggdols are on full…