You should release the game today!

• You know you want to. ;)

• hahahaha XD nice try…

• i’m with you on this one

• I wonder what happens on this last day for the team. Are they still working madly to get stuff done, or just going over the notes to make sure everything checks out before getting the go-ahead.

• @Blindga:

I wonder what happens on this last day for the team. Are they still working madly to get stuff done, or just going over the notes to make sure everything checks out before getting the go-ahead.

The only thing i want to know is, is the beta version we are playing the same as the release version, or were they working on a different version seeing many developers do this (and completely mess up the final game because they used a different version).

• What you’re playing today will be what you’re playing tomorrow.
    A patch will probably come out later this week/next week to fix any critical issues we need to fix.

• Is that a yes?

• I just hate the mid day release. So now I have to come home and download it and wait for it XD. Going to be a painful few hours thanks to my crappy internet. Oh well :|

• I personally don’t care when they release since my computer sucks too much for me to be able to play it… (Seriously, my RAM is 512MBs… My computer is that bad and economy sucks too much for me to get a new one…)

But that doesn’t mean I can sit around and watch you all like a hawk, waiting for some luck.

• @Chuckdatass:

I just hate the mid day release. So now I have to come home and download it and wait for it XD. Going to be a painful few hours thanks to my crappy internet. Oh well :|

Sorry, Steam has control over that.

• Ponies…!

• @Andrew:

@Chuckdatass:

I just hate the mid day release. So now I have to come home and download it and wait for it XD. Going to be a painful few hours thanks to my crappy internet. Oh well :|

Sorry, Steam has control over that.

It’s all good. I just have to stay up very late Tuesday, since I got things to do Wednesday night lol

• Crappy Internet?

I’m on Dial-Up… So I think I know what Crappy Internet really is.