Boost up the morale in the battlefield!

• This is how you boost up the morale in the battlefield! Hope you like it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4MOvxwXp0

• Deadliest warrior forum = dead

• What do you mean? Where can I post this then?

• Don’t listen to Huggles he’s a troll.

• @Rene:

What do you mean? Where can I post this then?

You can post it here Rene, Nice Video.

Huggles, can you keep your negativity to yourself please stop discouraging involvement.

• @DaGGyzo:

Huggles, can you keep your negativity to yourself please stop discouraging involvement.

Dat damage control.

• @DaGGyzo:

No one likes cash in dlc, I call it how I see it. Torn banner still wins me over with an amazing vanilla game but it throws me off the boat with lack of support for a growing competitive community and taking any cash oppurtunity they see regardless if it deters game quality. Thankfully this was limited to dlc and they have been doing a good job on vanilla.

The majority of the gamers agree, maybe you would make more money if you held public opinion in higher regard :/

• Though I may disagree with some ways they implemented DW(separate game that will split the community? bad idea) Deadliest Warrior is a good game at the core that has some great ideas. It just needs a little more work to become perfect.

• @Albatross8:

Though I may disagree with some ways they implemented DW(separate game that will split the community? bad idea) Deadliest Warrior is a good game at the core that has some great ideas. It just needs a little more work to become perfect.

I.E throw out what they have now and copy and paste the mechanics in vanilla, what most people wanted in the first place. TB has to much pride to acknowledge this though, stubborn pride is useless inaction, and I have no time for useless things.

• Huggles, can you keep your negativity to yourself please stop discouraging involvement.

Oh no don’t blame Huggles, I’m the negative elitist around this forum. It’s all my fault, I have corrupted the holy Huggles.

• @DaGGyzo:

please stop discouraging involvement.

Posting public opinions on the broken game we know as DW, is encouraging activism which is involvement. Choose your words carefully, I believe you were trying to say “stop acknowledging our failed product” :L but you guys deserve props as far as the game as a whole goes, that doesn’t mean the community approves of every action you take.

• @Flippy:

Oh no don’t blame Huggles, I’m the negative elitist around this forum. It’s all my fault, I have corrupted the holy Huggles.

I’m negative as a regard to seeing a failure and calling it a failure, you presume things to be failures before they fail.

• @Huggles:

Posting public opinions on the broken game we know as DW, is encouraging activism which is involvement. Choose your words carefully, I believe you were trying to say “stop acknowledging our failed product” :L but you guys deserve props as far as the game as a whole goes, that doesn’t mean the community approves of every action you take.

Also, acknowledging your failure and fixing it is what we want. We don’t care if you failed, it’s your negligence that makes you lose our respect.

• It’s opinion huggles, stop talking as if you know something we all dont, and quit acting like a spoiled brat. I don’t mind DW, and neither do most people. You posting 90 whiny comments doesn’t make your points any more valid.

• @Huggles:

Also, acknowledging your failure and fixing it is what we want. We don’t care if you failed, it’s your negligence that makes you lose our respect.

All this because a user posted a video of his or herself enjoying the game. Stop derailing the thread, you’ve been warned.

• @Oy:

It’s opinion huggles, stop talking as if you know something we all dont, and quit acting like a spoiled brat. I don’t mind DW, and neither do most people. You posting 90 whiny comments doesn’t make your points any more valid.

You complaining about me “complaining” doesn’t make my points invalid. You didn’t even have a discussion you just put some label on me as if you knew a damn thing about my life. I grew up in a poor lower class family and got scholarships into a top tier private high school. My family started up with a dying small buisness and now they have a 200,000$ income. We earned our way up through hard work and education. My points are incredibly valid and the majoirty of players agree the game is broken in some regard, which is why there were only like 3 open servers before the sale. But new players can’t really tell the difference.

You don’t know the first God damn thing about my life, and you don’t know the shit I’ve seen growing up in one of the most dangerous cities in the country. Shut up and sit down, think before you speak.

• This post is deleted!

• @Huggles:

Stop using other people’s expereinces to make yourself seem like the good guy, that’s incredibly immoral and abusive. Seriously.

Inb4 banhammer

• I don’t think this topic boosted morale very well.

• I will stop with this thread. However I don’t think it is fair to me that I can be labeled and threatened to abide by the expectations lf a specific scenario when others do not have to abide by those expectations and I have a problem with using human beings as props. I apologize if I was ever disrespectful or intruding. I was raised in a good family and would never dream of speaking in a politically incorrect manner. Thank you torn banner for understanding my predicament.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.