WTFast?

• I don’t know why this has not yet been asked by anyone, considering the game is quite ping dependent.

My ping in almost all of the games is higher than 130 without using WTfast or Battleping due to bad routing from my country to said servers, so I’m quite in a disadvantage all the time, these are my only saviors and I can’t make them to work sadly.

Does anyone have an idea of how to turn any of these on this game? Battleping is quite out of question since they need to add the support for the game by their self, WTfast is self configurable though.

If anyone managed to make it work or uses something similar to these please post down. Thanksies.

• @Deliqo:

I don’t know why this has not yet been asked by anyone, considering the game is quite ping dependent.

My ping in almost all of the games is higher than 130 without using WTfast or Battleping due to bad routing from my country to said servers, so I’m quite in a disadvantage all the time, these are my only saviors and I can’t make them to work sadly.

Does anyone have an idea of how to turn any of these on this game? Battleping is quite out of question since they need to add the support for the game by their self, WTfast is self configurable though.

If anyone managed to make it work or uses something similar to these please post down. Thanksies.

I seem to have got it to work with WTFast.
    You set up a custom game in WTFast, select the CMW.exe from either Win32 or Win64 folder found in the Chivalry directory which can be accessed through steam, and add it as game destination.

For the launcher destination you need to select the ChivLauncher.exe in the chivalrymedievalwarfare folder.

To launch the game you need to start Steam as well though. Once steam is running, you can launch the game via WTFast, which will additionally open up the Chivalry launcher.

My pings dropped by about 20% so I am assuming it is working, though the server list took a while to load up for some reason.

• It’s more of a false hope, it desn’t lower your ping to the server at all, it only shows the ping from the proxy to the server instead. It actually raises your ping because you have to go through another proxy to get to the real server.