Enough with the noob servers…

• Every morning I try to log on and play a bit, but ever since the low rank servers were introduced those are all full, and the one or two normal servers with people in them are all 100+ ping. If I do happen to find a few people in a server, they are all low ranks and just kick me out for my rank when I join.
    So why do we need so many low rank servers? It just took away the gameplay for anyone over rank 15 who wants to play in the morning.
    Also, we need high rank servers (35+), why can’t we have those? If we get kicked out of the low rank games, we should get our own place to stay without having to deal with lots of angry kids in chat and friendly vanguards jumping into our backs.

• Having more rank restricted servers would just further split the community. I agree we need less low rank servers.

• The number of low rank servers will be lowered

I’ve also put up a number of 35+ servers as well

• @DaGGyzo:

The number of low rank servers will be lowered

Glad to hear it. How many will we have left, personally I don’t see why we need more than 1 per game mode per region.

• @DaGGyzo:

The number of low rank servers will be lowered

I’ve also put up a number of 35+ servers as well

You are the freakin best!

• @Odeken:

You are the freakin best!

I know this

• Why 35+ servers? I doubt the community is big enough to keep being split like this.

• Global Moderator

Less official servers in general would be nice. They get over 24 players and there’s suddenly massive packet loss for everyone.

• I figure it’s only fair if the low ranks get their own little community servers then we should get a couple as well. Just one per region is fine with me, but it will be a nice change of pace every now and again. Gone are the days of having to press tab every 5 seconds to see if the person I’m fighting will probably know how to block me or just swing randomly when I’m not expecting it lol.

• Some high-ranked servers seems like a nice plan, but I agree with Gndo. It woud only unnecessarily split up the community even more.
    There’s also a good chance that it will take even longer for new(ish) players to come across his first “exploiting”* opponent. It’d be better if new players realize how the game works as soon as possible.

*=Their words, not mine.

• @Odeken:

Gone are the days of having to press tab every 5 seconds to see if the person I’m fighting will probably know how to block me or just swing randomly when I’m not expecting it lol.

Thank god, I thought I was the only one doing this.

I need to stop doing it though. Both pressing Tab to check every single opponent’s rank and voting yes/no in a votekick in the middle of a fight is somewhat unhealthy. Not to mention I do it just as frequently in crowded pub matches.

• Back when I started, pretty much everyone was new and below rank 20ish. It was a blast learning to play with people around my skill level, and probably one of the reasons I’ve stuck with this game so long is because I’ve always been with people around my level skill wise. If when I started I was hit with an onslaught of feinters, vanguard helicopter pilots, and “exploiters” I probably would have quit the game. It’s enough to have to learn the proper timings and lengths of the weapons before having to also worry about exploiters and how to counter that.

• Global Moderator

When I started no one even knew what anything thing was. It was the LMB, the scroll wheel and wondering what “party party” meant in the control options.

• I enjoy highrank servers. Classic duels are highrank only anyway. For some reason most people prefer to slaughter noobs on TO though… highrank servers are empty most of the time

• Guys, you need to remember that these servers are choices not recommendations. Low or high its the player that decides what they wish to join. The all inclusive servers are still available for everyone.

• DaGGyzo here you can see why having this huge amount of servers with rank limits is problematic

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/540741859700649027/

new players perspective

anyway im glad they are getting reduced

while i like the sound of rank 35+ only servers, we dont really need alot of them

• Just get Two copies tis fun to play as a high rank or low rank. People today complain about the smallest things.
    when in rome was the saying. To add I think it would be cool to have 2 official knight only Team Objective servers for
    NA and EU. Big buff knights heaven.

• I never had problems finding servers though…

• I only have a server per area

• I for one am glad as hell there are high rank servers now.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.