Elitism, lol

• Some peasants dare resist our aristocratic claim to superiority, we must end this resistance to our egotistical ways. Lol, but no seriously how many of you pubbies really consider this a problem? I would call certain opinions shit tier in a politically correct manner if the demand was enough. Ex: I would call you guys players instead of pubbies. I consider the idc option pretty much a no.

Update 1: Currently the poll stands 31-28-19 In favor of dropping elitism. This poll ends in the next 100 days I believe and by that time we will have a clear consensus of the opinion of the chivalry community as far as elitists go. If it does swing in favor of casual plebs, I will end my anti scrub campaign. Thank you

• no, the scrubs are the problem

• Elitism is only a problem if you choose to let it be a problem. You don’t have to get angry or defensive when you see elitism, you can just choose to ignore it. In an online game and it’s always going to be there - if you rise to it then that’s your own issue.

• It comes with the territory; it’s expected.

I also don’t give a shit, you scrub.

• Let the crusades begin, place “crusaders against casual plebs” in your sig pic to approve the movement. Bold and Italicize it too. :p

Edit: this movement only applies to those casual plebs that bitch on the forums, not the nice quite ones.

• @Albert!:

no, the scrubs are the problem

Fucking scrubs. Ruining our game. Plebians. Filthy peasant plebians.

• Global Moderator

@sephius:

Elitism is only a problem if you choose to let it be a problem. You don’t have to get angry or defensive when you see elitism, you can just choose to ignore it. In an online game and it’s always going to be there - if you rise to it then that’s your own issue.

And vice versa.

• Help! Help! I’m being repressed!

• is it elitism when your sayings are actually superior?

EDIT: since our votes are superior to those of plebs and there are also more plebs then crusaders make the votes on no count for 0.5 votes

• Huggles was always so nice to me, the most casual of plebs. Forums hurt your soul, mang.

• @Brutus:

Huggles was always so nice to me, the most casual of plebs. Forums hurt your soul, mang.

:L I’m very nice to casual plebs who don’t complain. I go all out on the casual plebs that do complain though xD
    Just like I don’t hate on christians, but I do hate on that select group of them that blame Jews for the holocaust :O

• Elitist trash tbh

@Flippy:

Fucking scrubs. Ruining our game. Plebians. Filthy peasant plebians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

• Havent played in a couple months but I dont remember people being elitist in game really. Even the mightiest of tryhards seems pretty chill in game. Hell, I was convinced Flippys forum account was a troll account cuz everytime i have played with him he has been the chilliest of dudes. Hes also the only dude i have ever killed in a scrim, which totally makes up for all the times I died in like the two scrims I ever inflicted my presence upon :p Yet on the forums, some of you dudes seem a second away from rage-induced heart eruption. Forums serious bidness, mang.

• @Brutus:

Havent played in a couple months but I dont remember people being elitist in game really. Even the mightiest of tryhards seems pretty chill in game. Hell, I was convinced Flippys forum account was a troll account cuz everytime i have played with him he has been the chilliest of dudes. Hes also the only dude i have ever killed in a scrim, which totally makes up for all the times I died in like the two scrims I ever inflicted my presence upon :p Yet on the forums, some of you dudes seem a second away from rage-induced heart eruption. Forums serious bidness, mang.

Well the elitism is sarcastic, but I acknowledge that it might bother people so I wanted an opinion poll :P I do however hate it when lowbies hate on this game when they barely play it though.

• Telling someone their opinion is incorrect = Elitism.

• @gndo:

Telling someone their opinion is incorrect = Elitism.

How is that Elitism? That is simply disagreeing with somebody. I suppose we’re all elitists in life then since we’ve all thought somebodies opinion is wrong or incorrect at some point or another regarding something.

• @gndo:

Telling someone their opinion is incorrect = Elitism.

Was that sarcastic or not? If not, guess everyone in the world is an elitist aristocratic snob. Looking at you Africans.

• Scrub comes on forums, says a load of incorrect things. We tell him why he is wrong. Loin appears and calls us a bunch of elitists.

Also, you thought I was being serious.

• @gndo:

Scrub comes on forums, says a load of incorrect things. We tell him why he is wrong. Loin appears and calls us a bunch of elitists.

Also, you thought I was being serious.

Ok, I knew you weren’t cancer but it’s really hard to tell sarcasm through wording unless it’s blatantly obvious. Like my post critiquing your post when I thought it wasn’t sarcasm. And yes, loin has a rep for that kind of thing.

• @loin:

Elitist trash tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Also, you hypocritical pleb. Insulting people for their aristocratic elitism is also a form of elitism. "consciousness of or pride in belonging to a select or favored group."
    Why do you never post useful or funny things >.>