Clan of trolls

• A clan of trolls ranked highly should be watched by the admins on official servers.
    Every nasty trick in the book and teaming Not to mention slightly speeded up haks.
    Any of you pub players will know the Eternals. As soon as my demo rig is up then
    a few of us will try to get each of them in a demo as proof for the admins.

• Are they using lag hakn?

• Oh, you mean those russian botfarmer pubstars? They are terrible, if they are cheating, they are terrible at it too.

top ghost skill

• I’ve fought a couple of Eternals on the official server, and I haven’t noticed anything iffy about them. Maybe it is their russian potato internet that causes desyncs or whatever.

Are you the rank 22 that goes by the name Loin by the way?

• Just go and hang in the official 24slot servers most evenings they will eventually show up.
    Apart from the mentioned stuff Its almost like they can turn on lag spikes at you in combat.

• Hahaha, dem lag hax man, just dont play defensive against em, gotta spam em to death.

• @wildwulfy:

I’ve fought a couple of Eternals on the official server, and I haven’t noticed anything iffy about them. Maybe it is their russian potato internet that causes desyncs or whatever.

Are you the rank 22 that goes by the name Loin by the way?

No, Loin is rank 40+ I believe.
    The rank 22 Loin is someone who bought it at free weekend, I saw him before.

• I don’t think they’re hackers, they’re just FFA rank farmers who have a lot of experience slaughtering noobs efficiently with greatswords. People who really know how to push the GS to the limits often look kind of dodgy, but that’s the weapon’s fault I suppose. Nerf that shit.

• That video of the free weekend I made as Loin rank 9. Farming by teaming with such toffee has to be reviewed on ffa’s.
    I would imagine some players just quit after to much of that. Any player with more then 800 hours can tell the difference
    in combat although harry means well. Harry palmer wasn’t so bad hehe. Imo its not just down to the GS and its limits.
    You have to consider the outer limits beyond reality of combat.

• @loin:

That video of the free weekend I made as Loin rank 9. Farming by teaming with such toffee has to be reviewed on ffa’s.
    I would imagine some players just quit after to much of that. Any player with more then 800 hours can tell the difference
    in combat although harry means well. Harry palmer wasn’t so bad hehe. Imo its not just down to the GS and its limits.
    You have to consider the outer limits beyond reality of combat.

I like your posts, I can never understand what the hell you’re talking about, but they’re funny anyway. I have a lot more than 800 hours and I’ve never noticed them speed hacking. Never met one that’s been a problem to deal with, though, so maybe I just didn’t give it any attention :p

• You know what I mean harry. If its good enough for you its good enough for me. I do love brute aftershave

• The Eternal clan(?).

Buncha russian baddies.

• @Planetus:

The Eternal clan(?).

Buncha russian baddies.

They’re good at dying though.

• the only good commie is a dead commie