Game crashes on start, despite playing fine recently.

• Hi,

I recently bought chivalry for a friend, a group of us have all been playing fine on my server over the previous weekend. On Monday, his game started to crash as soon as he passed the UDK logo on launch of the game. Nothing had been changed. Weve already re-installed the game multiple times, deleted the My Games entry, and basically every other solution under the sun.

Every time we validate files it claims that 4 failed to validate and will be re acquired. We disabled his antivirus (AVG) thinking that that might be deleting some files, no luck.

Any help? I’ve attached the launch log to the thread if that helps.

-JL

• Identical situation for me. The only thing I can think of, is that just before the game stopped working correctly I had subscibed for some mods from Steam’s workshop.

• Need help, please

• @Barnabas:

Identical situation for me. The only thing I can think of, is that just before the game stopped working correctly I had subscibed for some mods from Steam’s workshop.

We eventually managed to fix it by just repeatedly verifying (Like literally 20 times), we had some workshop content before it broke aswell.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.