I really hope

• that torn banner is working on some side project because if they are putting 100% manpower into CMW then we’re in deep shit

• Nope they are putting 100% manpower into Coldfront, lol.

• @Edmund:

Nope they are putting 100% manpower into Coldfront, lol.

Knowing Torn Banner it’s possible.

• They have a job posting for a level designer, and had a marketing position open a while back. I doubt this late into the games life they are hiring a new level designer for the sole purpose of giving us free C:MW maps. I’m pretty sure they have plans for something new.

• Hire the man that gets first place in the map contest.

• Or maybe they are working on DW2, would be good, moar class, moar speed, larger map pls

• Please TBS, tell us - What are you guys doing right now? Are you truly working only on CMW or doing something else? It feels like only 3-4 people are working on CMW right now while the rest of the team is dead.

• @Vesanus:

Please TBS, tell us - What are you guys doing right now? Are you truly working only on CMW or doing something else? It feels like only 3-4 people are working on CMW right now while the rest of the team is dead.

They fired everyone on their team, and hired random noobs from the steam sale, and so they haven’t made any progress. Also, the art department consists of some weird anti social kid sitting in a corner with sketch pad. As for the balance committee, replaced them with monkeys, and they’re doing pretty damn good so far. To bad the other departments had a nuclear war within the studio building which resulted in atleast 32 monkey deaths. So, we have a dead company atm as the most innovative department consisting of monkeys is dead and everyone else has cancer.

• @Huggles:

They fired everyone on their team, and hired random noobs from the steam sale, and so they haven’t made any progress. Also, the art department consists of some weird anti social kid sitting in a corner with sketch pad. As for the balance committee, replaced them with monkeys, and they’re doing pretty damn good so far. To bad the other departments had a nuclear war within the studio building which resulted in atleast 32 monkey deaths. So, we have a dead company atm as the most innovative department consisting of monkeys id dead and everyone else has cancer.

toomuch

• Developer

Naw, that’s actually pretty accurate. It’s been a rough couple of months at work with all the dead cancer monkeys and the nuclear war.

• rip monkeys you will be missed

• @TBPhoenix:

Naw, that’s actually pretty accurate. It’s been a rough couple of months at work with all the dead cancer monkeys and the nuclear war.

Torn Banner are hiding something.

Chivalry 2 confirmed.

• @gndo:

Torn Banner are hiding something.

Chivalry 2 confirmed.

You know how to get a carrot’s panties wet

• I really hope they work on Chiv2 and don’t waste too much time on this game anymore. I hope for one last good balance patch and one last bugfix patch and then my body is ready for the sequel

• I just hope they nail the mechanics early.

• @H:

I just hope they nail the mechanics early.

• no dodge
    • no charge
    • archers not being OP as fuck on release
      the dream

• free to play

• no dodge
    • no charge
    • archers not being OP as fuck on release
      the dream

You’re nothing without dodge, never forget that son.

• @Edmund:

You’re nothing without dodge, never forget that son.

Proves my point.

• Less emphasis on 2h sword weps as well. Having so many weapons with short release times and decreasing their drag potential was something devs couldn’t see early on.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.