Delete casuals

• Just remove the coding for casuals so they stop plaguing the forums pls. ucandoit tbs

• just wait until they go magna carta on your ass

• @Huggles:

Just remove the coding for casuals so they stop plaguing the forums pls. ucandoit tbs

You only joined these forums a couple of weeks ago. Wind it in m8.

• @Harry:

You only joined these forums a couple of weeks ago. Wind it in m8.

I remember 3 months ago when huggles was a rank 38 waraxe lmb spammer

• You think it’s bad here try steam forums.

• i remember when flippy was a prepubescent kid

• REMOVE CASUL remove casul

you are worst casul. you are the casul idiot you are the casul smell. return to runescape. to our runescape cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,dota2 we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole kolech stink rupublia sqhipere shqipare…casulian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead casulian…ahahahahahREPUBLIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .obristan we kill the king , Impor return to your precious federation…hahahahaha idiot casulian and runescapen smell so bad…wow i can smell it. REMOVE CASUL FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. chivalry+counterstrike+dayz+wolfenstein=kill runescape…you will ww2/ tupac alive in chivalry, tupac making album of chivalry . fast rap tupac chivalry. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink casulian… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in chivalry …fuck the dota2 ,…FUCKk ashol casulian no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the casulian farm aminal with rap magic now we the chivalrian rule .ape of the zoo presidant loin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and casulia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. chivalry greattst countrey

• Drags and feints are exploits i learned after 2 hours mate this game is so ez

Russia Str0nk btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw