[Unconfirmed] Repeatedly hit people with the same attack

• So this happened a while ago. I was just pubbing, minding my own business, when I encountered two little boys at arms. They both came sprinting towards me, seemingly at full health since there was no blood on their Agathian clothes. I used a stab attack to pierce them both, but I managed to steer the stab attack in a back-and-forth motion, which led to something peculiar.
    I killed them both in one stab attack, and I heard four hit sounds. It seemed to me as if hitting another player after hitting the first one will cancel out whatever makes a player impervious to getting hit twice by the same attack.

This has only happened to me once in a way that really had my attention. I think I may have experienced a few other situations where I wasn’t very sure of what happened.

I have to assume that this is either a bug that can be recreated, or I was just very heavy on the bottle that night.

• that used to be possible but im 99% sure that you cant hit people twice with the same attack anymore

• I tried testing it today. It’s physically impossible to even drag the stab back and forth between two players, no matter what weapon. You must’ve just been mistaken.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.