[Unconfirmed] Repeatedly hit people with the same attack

• So this happened a while ago. I was just pubbing, minding my own business, when I encountered two little boys at arms. They both came sprinting towards me, seemingly at full health since there was no blood on their Agathian clothes. I used a stab attack to pierce them both, but I managed to steer the stab attack in a back-and-forth motion, which led to something peculiar.
    I killed them both in one stab attack, and I heard four hit sounds. It seemed to me as if hitting another player after hitting the first one will cancel out whatever makes a player impervious to getting hit twice by the same attack.

This has only happened to me once in a way that really had my attention. I think I may have experienced a few other situations where I wasn’t very sure of what happened.

I have to assume that this is either a bug that can be recreated, or I was just very heavy on the bottle that night.

• that used to be possible but im 99% sure that you cant hit people twice with the same attack anymore

• I tried testing it today. It’s physically impossible to even drag the stab back and forth between two players, no matter what weapon. You must’ve just been mistaken.