CHANGE KICK!!!!!!!!

• Seriously it’s the most broken thing in this game, it goes through people like 50% of the time, and the range is so friggen inconsistent! Add tracers or something idk JUST FIX KICK DAMNIT. O, and somehow make it usable in group engagements, that would be mad chill.

• u need 2 git gud

• @CRUSHED:

u need 2 git gud

Are you shitting me? Kicks literally go through people friggen yuropean scrubs.

• He’s shitting you.

• @gndo:

He’s shitting you.

Uropean baddies need to git gud with broken mechanics son.

• 8 exclamation points. Wow you must really know your stuff.

[/troll post]

• @NATO:

8 exclamation points. Wow you must really know your stuff.

[/troll post]

The exclamation points signify that this is a reasonable rage thread.

• Is that in reference to the quantity or legitimacy of your rage?

Sorry I know I’m being a troll but it amuses me. I’m sure kick could do with being looked at but rage posting never really works.

• I’m sure they’re working on it right away just because of this post.

They’ll be like “oh snap he be realy mad, better start fixing shit”

Based TB mayne

• @Sophax:

I’m sure they’re working on it right away just because of this post.

They’ll be like “oh snap he be realy mad, better start fixing shit”

Based TB mayne

We need to learn their ways man, oh great TB pls teach us your based ways…

• It feels like the kick is just a point to goes forward as you use it. If you’re at facehug range and you kick in different direction and then aim it at your enemy, the point gets behind them and thus has no effect.

But yeah, it is very inconsistent. It hits only like 60% of times enemies and 20% of times teammates.

• i think like vanguard charge, knights should be given a flying dropkick option.

kthxbye!

• The range is consistent.

Hitting people with it though… If you kick on an incline you are going to have a bad time.

• Or if they jump, it warps through their legs.

• I agree. Kicks are broken, inconsistent and mostly more damaging than helping. Especially with shields. I lost count of how often I shieldbashed someone and saw my shield hit him but he just stood there going “bleh” and killed me.

Also, normal kicks take WAAAAY too long to activate. Back in the Alpha they replied instantly to your F key. Nowadays you need to fill out a fucking checklist that needs to be rubber-stamped before you can even lift your feet.
    How come that you cock up things that worked perfectly fine 2 years ago so badly? :(

• Global Moderator

Jump kick.

Surprisingly way more consistent. And you can do headshot damage with it.

• @lemonater47:

Jump kick.

Surprisingly way more consistent. And you can do headshot damage with it.

RIP stamina

• I thought this thread title was “CHARGE KICK” the first time I saw it.

charge kick for vanguard plz

• kicks are for distance creation (and flinch apparently)

and to take shields down. it’s good at distance creation and flinching, it’s BAD at taking shields down, at least any competent shield user. I suggest a combo hard kick or riposte kicks. Or at least the fast kick could do SOMETHING against the shield too, maybe at a lesser level than the heavy. Heavy kick too slow to take down any decent shield user block because drop is instant, heavy kick takes too long… easy to react.

• So wait till your team mate attacks the shield user, when the shield user raises his shield to block it, that is when you are kicking….