Can we get a combo kick?

• for shields please, any decent shield user never will get stun by kick because it’s too easy to drop in the time it takes to do a hard kick.

hard kick combo bros.

• Might be OP, but it’s always been a cool idea. Can we remove fast kick though? That shit is cancer. “Oh, you want initiative for free? Tap f.”

• Just feint into attack instead of feinting into kick all the time against those players.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Just feint into attack instead of feinting into kick all the time against those players.

that shit don’t work either. if you feint, they’ll throw it up, see the feint, drop shield until next windup is seen.

• This thread is clayton reaction to getting rekt by knight templar’s double hws+shield setup

• @rumpelstiltskin:

This thread is clayton reaction to getting rekt by knight templar’s double hws+shield setup

hey man i was calm and collected during that, i wanted to keep going. this was one time when i was not the upset one.

but come on, good shield is damn near impenetrable. my new strat for comp TO on stoneshill is to grab a torch and run with it up to the cart, and throw it at the shield guy lmao.

2v2 shield setup is a nightmare though, but shields in general are very hard to bypass, and not noob shields plz anyone can defeat noob no matter what.

and just remember sir rump, knights can’t dodge.

• @50ShadesofClay:

that shit don’t work either. if you feint, they’ll throw it up, see the feint, drop shield until next windup is seen.

Works for me, of course dueling john isn’t easy as balls, but it works when I do it right. You ain’t doing something right then, lol.

It’s not like I fight any other shield users, cuz he’s the only one lol.

• how 2 beat shields

hit trades with maul

• @zombojoe:

how 2 beat shields

hit trades with maul

now THIS is a good strategy. maybe i will start maining the maul

• I vote for this. I think everyone at least once thought about this.

It would also solve my problem that pressing and holding the kick button too early will result in no kick at all. And it’s a bit hard to judge when you finally reach idle state with most weapons and if you want the kick as soon as possible….

• @rumpelstiltskin:

This thread is clayton reaction to getting rekt by knight templar’s double hws+shield setup

Templar Shield Knight has discovered a new way of play - NA Players hate him!

• As well as being able to combo kick I’d like to see a sound implemented, something similar to when you’re trying to get ammo from the ammo box but you have to wait some time (it makes that knocking sound every time you press E), so that when I am too low on stamina to kick it gives me a sound. Because you can’t combo the kick it ignore your input of pressing F, so when I have low stamina I’ll end up pressing kick about 3 times trying to get it to work, finally I check my stam as it’s definitely not working and bam I’ve been hit while I was fucking around trying to kick.

• clayton has a rock hard fucking nerf boner for shields. Every time he talks about balance n shit theres a sneaky peeky “nerf shield” in there somewhere.

Stahp, just stahp.

• @Triumphant:

clayton has a rock hard fucking nerf boner for shields. Every time he talks about balance n shit theres a sneaky peeky “nerf shield” in there somewhere.

Stahp, just stahp.

I detect a conflict of interests.

• Nerf anything that has the potential to be moderately effective pls, especially if it beats me.

• dude nerf broad dagger have you seen that shit in duels?

• @Triumphant:

clayton has a rock hard fucking nerf boner for shields. Every time he talks about balance n shit theres a sneaky peeky “nerf shield” in there somewhere.

Stahp, just stahp.

give me 2 examples of me doing that.

• @zombojoe:

dude nerf broad dagger have you seen that shit in duels?

What about thrusting dagger?

• @Triumphant:

Stahp, just stahp.

I’m not sure why Clay wants to nerf shields. I just want weapons to not move at light speed with a shield equipped.

• i said nothing about nerfing shields, i suggested a combo-kick