Please, TB: Give us some official CO-OP/Single player gamemode options!

• As a guy who has owned the game since shortly after release but only invested ~175 hours, the new “horde mode” that’s gained some attention is a God-send. I think Torn Banner would GREATLY benefit from a focus on non-PvP game modes.

Ill probably never invest 1000 hours, join a clan, or spend my time in a small private owned duel server. . . I just don’t have interest in that. I think i speak for a lot of the newer people that sometimes this game just isn’t fun joining a game to have your entire team annihilated by the two level 40 guys on the opposing team.

Since horde mode has been introduced, as rough as it is, it’s brought me and two of my friends back to Chivalry, and I would be one of the first to pay for a DLC that focused on just this, and I’m sure tons of new/potential players would agree!

Will this ever be possible?

• If this is to be a reality then TBS really needs to improve the bot AI

Like they don’t even parry you when you attack, they parry randomly.

• @zombojoe:

If this is to be a reality then TBS really needs to improve the bot AI

Like they don’t even parry you when you attack, they parry randomly.

I still remember the horror I experienced when a bot in horde mode parried my attack for the first time.

• Use WARSAW’s bots, I heard they are hardcore.

• @Rickvs:

I still remember the horror I experienced when a bot in horde mode parried my attack for the first time.

It’s honestly scary, not kidding.

• @Flippy:

It’s honestly scary, not kidding.

Dude I had one in a create game single player that parried me, then kicked me, then feinted me! I was really baked at the time and it freaked me out! I thought an actual player had somehow managed to infiltrate my single player bot slaughter. I had to put the kush down for a bit. True story (I think).

• @Harry:

Dude I had one in a create game single player that parried me, then kicked me, then feinted me! I was really baked at the time and it freaked me out! I thought an actual player had somehow managed to infiltrate my single player bot slaughter. I had to put the kush down for a bit. True story (I think).

Sounds like the bot was dry and he smelled weed and got pissed.

• Mod

@Harry:

Hahahahaha