Chivalry Ultimate Numbers Trial (Competition)

• Mod

Gday gday. So I was deep in thought while having my evening beer in the shower and I was thinking about the comments I had received about my last couple of videos being too long to watch and some other shit. So eventually I came up with an idea for a competition. I call it the Chivalry ultimate numbers trial…

*You can choose a map and mode of your liking (Not against bots, don’t be a scrub)
    *You can choose any class and any weapons
    *From the moment you select and press join, a 2 minute timer will start (I used a mobile phone timer)
    *Get as many kills as possible in this 2 minute time period
    *Record your performance and upload as proof (Must be the time from the start of pressing join)
    *Each class will have it’s own category for top scorers (Knights, Vanguards, Man At Arms and Females)
    *There will be top scores for each game mode and a top scorer for all classes and all modes
    *If two or more players have an equal kill count the player with less deaths wins
    *Video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGppEolcSeA

I thought at least this way people from around the world can still compete with each other in a different sort of way. I sort of expect people to mainly play free for all so I will also make top scorers for each game mode. I’ll edit this post for each valid submission and try my best to keep it up to date.

FREE FOR ALL

KNIGHT

VANGUARD
    1. Tyoson - 8 kills 3 deaths

MAN AT ARMS

ARCHER

TEAM OBJECTIVE

KNIGHT

VANGUARD

MAN AT ARMS

ARCHER

LAST TEAM STANDING

KNIGHT

VANGUARD

MAN AT ARMS

ARCHER

CAPTURE THE FLAG

KNIGHT

VANGUARD

MAN AT ARMS

ARCHER

TEAM DEATHMATCH

KNIGHT

VANGUARD

MAN AT ARMS

ARCHER

TOP SCORER

• EIGHT KILLS IN TWO MINUTES

• @B4RK:

EIGHT KILLS IN TWO MINUTES

WWWOOOOOOOW

• Mod

@B4RK:

EIGHT KILLS IN TWO MINUTES

Not the best of scores, but it was a first attempt while doing live commentary and knitting a sweater with my feet.

• You must be proud…

• Mod

@Terminally:

You must be proud…

I’m beating the entire world in this competition at the moment, so I’m damn proud. The only reason nobody else has entered is because they still can’t beat my score. It’s simple really. I guess Australia is truly the best in the world.

• Indeed and I do recall those crocodile dundee movies were very good tbh.

• Mod

@loin:

Indeed and I do recall those crocodile dundee movies were very good tbh.

This is a knife!

• @Tyoson:

… beer in the shower…

Skills. I’ve only done that once, and that was only because my girlfriend said it was a stupid and impractical idea. Women.

• Mod

@Harry:

Skills. I’ve only done that once, and that was only because my girlfriend said it was a stupid and impractical idea. Women.

Women will never understand us men haha. I did it once because I was rushing to head out, and I bloody loved it but I thought, hmmm surely nobody else does this. So I asked one of my mates, and surprisingly he was like “Yeah bro! Can’t go wrong with a beer in the shower” So now I do it quite often haha.