Authentication Failed for All Servers in Deadliest Warrior

• I purchased Chivalry Mideival Warfare a while ago… I think around when it first came out, but a few weeks ago I realized I could play Deadliest Warrior, but then today after a Steam update, all of the servers respond with Authentication Failed. I figured that I had access to Deadliest Warrior considering I paid the same amount, if not more, than the current price for the package of MW and Deadliest Warrior, but now I’m questioning that.

Should I have access to DW as well as MW? If so are there any known fixes to my problem? I’ve already tried verifying the game cache. I’ve also tried exiting Steam, deleting the appcache directory, and restarting Steam. I’ve even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working.

Thanks for your help!

• Im in the same boat! I’ll let you know if i get any replies on my post.

• This exact scenario is also happening to me. After days bashing my head into the fixit wall I’d love some light shed on the situation as well.

• I am having this exact same issue. Owned and love Chivalry Medieval Warfare for a long time now (since release I think).
    Started playing deadliest warrior as it downloaded for me and played it for weeks.
    now all of a sudden, it still grabs updates for CDW but all server give authentication failed.

• Developer

@jpichie:

I am having this exact same issue. Owned and love Chivalry Medieval Warfare for a long time now (since release I think).
    Started playing deadliest warrior as it downloaded for me and played it for weeks.
    now all of a sudden, it still grabs updates for CDW but all server give authentication failed.

Did you buy CDW? If you right click on Chiv in the Steam library, go to Properties, and then DLC, is Deadliest Warrior showing in there?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.