The quality steam posts collection.

• Feel free to post any quality quotes you may find on the steam forums. Here is a few to get you started:

Yyyyeah, I have over 200h of the base game, so… drop the condescending advices.
    And if anyone knows the difference between him being bad at a game and its balance and/or gameplay being completely broken, it’s me.

I said dragging is fine, reverse overhead is not a drag move its an exploit why is this so hard for you to understand, I don’t even get why you’re defending it.

Well to be honest you aren’t that good. I stopped sucking at about 50 hours in, became good at maybe 90 hours in and now I’m top 3 players every time at 130 hours in.

FAINTING IS FOR PUSSYS

♥♥♥♥ING PEOPLE ON DUELS, THEY DON’T FIGHT THEY FAINT LIKE ALL THE TIME, ♥♥♥♥ING FAINTERS MAN…… -_-******

20 hours is more than enough time to learn chivalry.

• reverse overhead is an exploit, calling it a clever use of a game mechanics is just lawl worthy, I have no complaints about ummm what is that you compaired this to oh yeah ducking…also dragging and feinting all of those are ok and are obviously not exploits. I can’t even take you seriously comparing an insta kill glitched out move that can catch you completely off guard even if you are experienced to a player ducking under a swing.

/10exploits

• OP:

How to set fire to buildings on stones hill?I get the troch, but like how?

So sorry,

Reply:

You get the torch, you trow the torch (left mouse button), you enjoy the campfire.

OP:

Thanks mate,

This because almost everywhere in the map and scoreboard you’re instructed to throw 'em.

• @Rickvs:

OP:

Reply:

OP:

This because almost everywhere in the map and scoreboard you’re instructed to throw 'em.

Seems like common fucking sense no?

• @Terminally:

Seems like common fucking sense no?

The question doesn’t. Both on the scoreboard and in the map itself you’re instructed to throw a torch. It’s also in the tutorial. Not sure how the OP managed to miss that.
    Also, where’s your lego avatar?

• @Rickvs:

The question doesn’t. Both on the scoreboard and in the map itself you’re instructed to throw a torch. It’s also in the tutorial. Not sure how the OP managed to miss that.
    Also, where’s your lego avatar?

I mean how would you NOT know to throw torches AT THE BUILDINGS you want to burn?

I know the tutorial needs to be improved but does it really need to be THAT specific down as well?

Hurr durr throw the fire AT the houses…Hurr durr

• @Rickvs:

OP:

Reply:

OP:

I thought you had to shove the torch up your ass and jump in the building to set it on fire.

• @gndo:

I thought you had to shove the torch up your ass and jump in the building to set it on fire.

• 20 hours is more than enough time to learn chivalry.

Gets me every time.

• @dudeface:

Gets me every time.

What’s worse is this post was made by someone who claimed to have 800 hours, private profile ofc.

• Good god the cancer. Why are these people not banned from the internet?

• @Flippy:

Good god the cancer. Why are these people not banned from the internet?

im choking here

• Exploits i can think of are the overhead instant hit where you lean back

10SteamQuotes.

• anyway i find too op the greatswords, insane swinging, insane attack speed after parrying, that lookdown “glitch” that is almost unparryable… It’s really annoying facing them. need nerf or rebalance
    I don’t even…

• Seriously, everytime I see “pros” talking about drags as skill I get mad as ♥♥♥. I had never dragged during those nearly 400h of play time and I cannot approve the Idea of nearly unblockable attack being considered skillful. There were servers where people did not drag, or at least a few of them did. But now, with it being introduced in all the steam guides, you can get killed by rank 20 ( most rank 50 and above drag too, it’s just an example ), with less play time and worse attack/parry timing just because he uses the hailed skillful exploits, which half of the times you can block, other half - not.
    Results: dying regularly unless you drag. Also, you can tell feints by grunts. Drags? Not really.

In case anyone is still interested.

• I had never dragged during those nearly 400h

But dragging is just attacking while looking around. Everyone technically drags every single attack.

• @Flippy:

But dragging is just attacking while looking around. Everyone technically drags every single attack.

No I click the mouse button and take my hand off the mouse until the release has ended. That’s the only fair way to play.

• @Knifelegs:

No I click the mouse button and take my hand off the mouse until the release ended. That’s the only fair way to play.

Tape your mouse down when in a game, to prevent accidents.

• I posted this on steam before gandalf puts it here :)
    –---------------------------------------------------
    Just agree to dis agree and move on tbh. I prefer the players complaints then to be
    washed along by the fan boi rivers of dribble. This water tastes great even tho its full
    of poison said the fan boy. Many players with lots of hours will still be objective and
    listen to the complainers. That is what makes a veteran and keeps respect. Not close
    minded fanbois singing a serman at the choir box for lego brick users with colorblindness

• @loin:

I posted this on steam before gandalf puts it here :)
    –---------------------------------------------------
    Just agree to dis agree and move on tbh. I prefer the players complaints then to be
    washed along by the fan boi rivers of dribble. This water tastes great even tho its full
    of poison said the fan boy. Many players with lots of hours will still be objective and
    listen to the complainers. That is what makes a veteran and keeps respect. Not close
    minded fanbois singing a serman at the choir box for lego brick users with colorblindness

How was suggesting they rent their own drag-free server being close minded? I’ll say it again Loin, you’re no fun on the steam forums :(