Deal with behind-resp-campers on TO.

• I hate the problem that usualy is on TO maps. I’m attacking and the attackers have passed the first objective. The second objective starts but a few defenders are still camping at the previous objective zone. Do you know this? It’s the worst if they are archers - you spawn and then you get a headshot from behind your resp.

How to deal with that? Just disable the previous area. Make a large grating that drops behind attacker’s respawn or just make an invisible wall spawn there. And force everyone behind it to respawn at the spawn.

• Pretty annoying when archers get to stay up on the wall on Stoneshill.

Other than that it’s fun to hunt them down.

• @lllAnteklll:

I hate the problem that usualy is on TO maps. I’m attacking and the attackers have passed the first objective. The second objective starts but a few defenders are still camping at the previous objective zone. Do you know this? It’s the worst if they are archers - you spawn and then you get a headshot from behind your resp.

How to deal with that? Just disable the previous area. Make a large grating that drops behind attacker’s respawn or just make an invisible wall spawn there. And force everyone behind it to respawn at the spawn.

Or just do what almost every other tactical team based game does in that situation, either

1. Ignore them with your team and focus on the objective since the defenders will be down however many archers they have “camping spawns”

2. Communicate with your team and tell them then clear them out, all it takes is 2 maybe 3 people at once and any single “spawn camper” is done for.

3. Decide to whine on the forums and ask for a tactical option to be removed instead of learning the game and communication with your team.

• @lllAnteklll:

I hate the problem that usualy is on TO maps. I’m attacking and the attackers have passed the first objective. The second objective starts but a few defenders are still camping at the previous objective zone. Do you know this? It’s the worst if they are archers - you spawn and then you get a headshot from behind your resp.

sory, dis is one of best things in this game

try once to be that archer and u will have so much fun u ll never forget it

btw it’s not so hard to take them down once you notice someone is shooting you he may kill or damage some ppl but he is alone against all yr team… just like Terminally ©Hill™ said

btw

_**"Pretty annoying when archers get to stay up on the wall on Stoneshill.

Other than that it’s fun to hunt them down."
    **_
    teach me pls how :D?

always I dont press F1 to not spawn forward but game will automaticaly respawn me near king to protect…

• @MiPu:

teach me pls how :D?

always I dont press F1 to not spawn forward but game will automaticaly respawn me near king to protect…

use bow feints

• @VY:

use bow feints

haha will try it next time thanks :D