64 players?

• where? I cant imagine with an active community that there arent any 64 player games. all i can find is full 32player matches for days or 64 player matches with 14 ppl in them. …surely you didnt all decide to just drop to 32 for no reason…so what am i doing wrong? or what happens at 64players that made yall abandon it? Im new to this game maybe only logged in around 10hrs, got it this week…but i paid for a 64 player game…not a 32 player game. its not a huge deal, well kinda, luckily the game is so amazing i dont mind 32 players, but if there is something im missing and i have the oppertunity to play 64 like bf4, then i want to…advice, wisdom, comments? STEER ME TO THE BIGGER BATTLES! lol

• Too laggy.

• 32p is a piece of shit that shouldn’t exist. It’s very laggy and the stupid amount of players means that there’s nothing but team damage and LMB spam. Anything higher than that would be unplayable and I have no idea why you would want to play on it.

• Global Moderator

Game was designed around 32 players. Problem is official servers can’t handle that many.

DW was designed around 64 players. But again official servers can’t handle it.

• @lemonater47:

Game was designed around 32 players. Problem is official servers can’t handle that many.

Eh, I’d say it’s fairly clear that the maps were designed for twenty-four players.

• Global Moderator

@DaciaJC:

Eh, I’d say it’s fairly clear that the maps were designed for twenty-four players.

Not what it says on the steam page. And it isn’t a clusterfuck its 32 players. Only really feels like that on the first parts of dark forest.

• I notice everyone’s ping begins to spike at around 48 players. On a full 64 player server expect at least 150 ping which is no fun.

• Mod

We run 50 European based TO servers and they’re pretty popular. It’s just a fine line between player slots and performance