Balance tendency

• Keep this updated, it’s a good idea. TB should take the most popular items for change in this list and focus on them. Too much change at once is a bad idea.

• I don’t think this is meant to reflect the actual opinions of the majority, Edmund, just a statistical overview of what ideas actually got posted in that thread. Meaningless but fun.

We could always make a poll for each action item and have a huge complicated balance campaign that ends in tears and drama.

• would have been much better if they made a balance council with the top players, now we get nonsense like FoV nerfs, dodge nerfs, sow nerfs, omg lol

• Well at least they didn’t post on the steam forums.

• We had a balance council before the june patch ehehahhaah

• @afiNity:

We had a balance council before the june patch ehehahhaah

god the balance councils were complete shit

it was just people asking for buffs for the class and weapons they played

also flotch was teh archer representative???

• I have a really bad feeling about this upcoming balancing, I really hope TB don’t screw the game up for good. I personally think not that much needs changing, if all they did was nerf archers a bit I’d be happy. Instead I fear we are going to get some massive patch that changes way too much.

Prove me wrong TB.

• The thread was about posting personal opinions and we were asked to do only that. Fact I didn’t disagree with anyone does not mean I agree with their opinions.

Ex: I don’t think halberd needs a buff.

Also I didn’t post things that I agree with but were already posted.

• @gndo:

Keep this updated, it’s a good idea. TB should take the most popular items for change in this list and focus on them. Too much change at once is a bad idea.

I wouldn’t try to take much of the general playerbase into account though… Doing so resulted in “the patch” in terms of balance I think keeping things in the competitive community’s hands is best. TB should listen to top players who understand the most about the game. Everyone has the entitlement to their opinion of course, but we should try to balance off of what is best, not what is popular.

• This is loaded. Most of the people who are against, don’t say anything. A lot of things I’m against I haven’t voiced that I am “officially against it”

It’s also based on a thread about issue: solution: The people who voiced that they were aganist something wasn’t even allowed in the thread. Another thing that contributed to people not voicing against someone’s proposal is that they were trying to follow the rules of the thread.

• Just make sure to spam the forums when some bullshit is on beta

• @afiNity:

Just make sure to spam the forums when some bullshit is on beta

This, the only way to shape the game.