The gamemodes are boring

• Seriously the game modes are super boring and not new. CTF, DEATHMATCH, King of the Hill?
    Only team objective is somewhat kewl but still is boring after 10 minutes.

The only thing keeping this game fun is the combat system.

How about a new and well thought out gamemode, not 10 shitty recycled ones.

Heres some thoughts

People like building, buying, destroying, doing missions, forming groups, socializing. Any of that would be gold and massively addictive.

This game still has so much potential, please do something with it.

• Here’s a game mode for ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

Seriously, it get funnier everytime dat sound

• Gamemode idea 1

Village siege. Defend/attack the village. For each kill or destroyed building the king supports you with gold coins. The gold coins are used to buy supplies and siege weaponry etc.

You can further buy supplies such as timber, rock, food, slaves to work for you, weapons etc. I mean the possibilities are endless.
    With the timber and rock you can build defensive structures such as tower or build campfires to stay warm.

Im taking this out of my ass as we speak.

Basically both teams starts with fists then you advance to butterknives/bows as your wealth accumulates.

You could make the most fun gamemode ever really.

Now get to work you sons of bitches. I want to see this gamemode happening within the next 5 months. You got plenty of time and with the hat sales you have plenty of money to make this happen.

• @anetherus:

People like building, buying, destroying, doing missions, forming groups, socializing. Any of that would be gold and massively addictive.

Like, what, an MMO?

• Sounds overly complicated for this type of game. Also sounds like it requires teamwork and not half a team of noobs. Good luck.

• Then how about you go play your fancy game modes in another game and leave us to enjoy the game we like.

• @DaciaJC:

Like, what, an MMO?

This is the typical lazy human brain at work. How about you think outside the box for a sec. A game doesn’t have to be like other games in order to be fun.

A game needs depth. The combat system has plenty of depth in this game but the gamemodes definetly don’t.

• @Sophax:

Here’s a game mode for ya

Holy shit that monkey in the beginning. Looks like he jumps 10 feet into the air without even flexing his leg muscles.

• @anetherus:

Im taking this out of my ass as we speak.

I thought something smelled off.

• Multi team death match. have 3-5 small teams, this can also include a last man standing mode.
    and could also be used for a 1 flag CTF

Also I wouldn’t mind an outpost control mode, have maybe 4-6 ‘outposts’ that you have to capture, and you get resources or points as long as you hold them, the first team to win a set number of points/fame/or resources wins.

• Play Chivalry+ for more gamemodes

• @Sophax:

LOL! Dat chimp on the cliff with that stick. He is the master chimp

• Mod

The problem with the economy is it relies so heavily on the sale of both helmets and other assorted costume bits and bobs. Due to the harsh economy and profits at a bare minimum, torn banana had to banana split and share pieces of their banana with Nintendo so Nintendo could use them in their latest and greatest Mario Kart. Mario Kart - Torn Bananas. With half of torn bananas logo missing and the other tattered to shreds, they spent the last of their booty on rum, cheap blow and hookers, and left the sober people scratching their heads at the cliché gamemodes presented before them.

• @anetherus:

Seriously the game modes are super boring and not new. CTF, DEATHMATCH, King of the Hill?
    Only team objective is somewhat kewl but still is boring after 10 minutes.

The only thing keeping this game fun is the combat system.

How about a new and well thought out gamemode, not 10 shitty recycled ones.

Heres some thoughts

This game still has so much potential, please do something with it.

Wth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7Qz640OeM

If your bored just uninstall bugger off. pleb

• @anetherus:

This is the typical lazy human brain at work. How about you think outside the box for a sec. A game doesn’t have to be like other games in order to be fun.

A game needs depth. The combat system has plenty of depth in this game but the gamemodes definetly don’t.

shrug

Your talk of buying, doing missions, forming groups and socializing merely reminded me of the structure of an MMO.

Your idea is ambitious, but frankly, I think it’s unsuited for Chivalry. You call the gamemodes boring and say they lack depth, but I’d say they perfectly suit the core focus of the game: melee combat. Buying supplies, building campfires? Quite simply unneeded.

• @Sophax:

I need to remember that link so I can stop clicking on it, expecting something different.

• @afiNity:

Play Chivalry+ for more gamemodes

It’s not updated

• @loin:

Wth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7Qz640OeM

If your bored just uninstall bugger off. pleb

Yeah, don’t talk random nonsensical shit around loin, he’s the most logical and easy to understand person on these forums and he won’t tolerate it.

• Recently Unborn and I made up a new game mode that is pretty much just VIP mode. It was standard TDM and each team designated one VIP. This VIP would be the only archer on their team and would be assigned the heavy crossbow to use and could not take out their secondary. The point was to obviously kill the enemy VIP before yours died. It worked well and some interesting tactics popped up such as an unusual focus on stealth and working in small 2-3 person squads.

• Cerebral Harlot that game mode sounds like good fun. Is it up on the workshop?