BETA - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 28 (UI Refresh)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

balance patch when?

this pls ^

sling needs a nerf

• wohohooooo awesome guys!

though I liked old UI aswell and I liked old agatha lion emblem maybe little more
    this new look more uhh, dangerous
    but maybe it’s just a habit

I was angry about new camera patch aswell
    but now I’m quite getting used to it and am fine with it
    so hopefuuly I will find a way how to love new lion aswell over time

Thanx u work hard TB we all apreciate it

PS: someone make pls new gif, Devs are worthy of it

–- edit —

imho left handed option is interesting and very refreshing providing you would finish it best you can

• I said it earlier in this thread but I’ll say it again. Left-handed mode is just an overall bad idea considering the dozens of balance issues and bugs in the game. What makes you think this wouldn’t add a dozen more? Because it definitely will.

• @zombojoe:

this pls ^

sling needs a nerf

Buffed*
    /10 buffs

• @Jon:

I said it earlier in this thread but I’ll say it again. Left-handed mode is just an overall bad idea considering the dozens of balance issues and bugs in the game. What makes you think this wouldn’t add a dozen more? Because it definitely will.

Then they fix it! They already fixed a lot of things.

• @Jon:

I said it earlier in this thread but I’ll say it again. Left-handed mode is just an overall bad idea considering the dozens of balance issues and bugs in the game. What makes you think this wouldn’t add a dozen more? Because it definitely will.

"imho left handed option is interesting and very refreshing_ providing you would finish it best you can"_I meant that only if they balance and fix what is buggy,
    I just like idea that they broaden gameplay scope

My first experience with this game was some UDK.exe crash xD
    but I think it was some bug of steam because I interrupted installing downloading… then I rensiatlled game and it was working

I mean, I think bugs are part of CMW culture :D

Devs do they best and they fix as good and as fast as they can

@Vanguard:

Then they fix it! They already fixed a lot of things.

not sure now if Vanguard was serious or joking but I am serious when there will appear bugs, they will balance and fix then

• @MiPu:

imho left handed option is interesting and very refreshing providing you would finish it best you can

That’s why they should give up on left handed mode entirely or if they don’t want to do that then simply delay it for next patch. We shouldn’t be waiting for UI patch just because left handed mode is bugged and needs more testing.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

That’s why they should give up on left handed mode entirely or if they don’t want to do that then simply delay it for next patch. We shouldn’t be waiting for UI patch just because left handed mode is bugged and needs more testing.

Agree

if they delay left handed for next or for whatever-next-next-next patch when it will be fixed it’s OK

• Left handed mode will more cause more people to complain.

Yes people suggested it but they were told by is why there shouldn’t be a left handed more.

• @lemonater47:

Yes people suggested it but they were told by is why there shouldn’t be a left handed more.

I feel drunk reading that. :-\

• dude leave left hand mode in, once they fix the bugs it will be fine

• Developer

@rumpelstiltskin:

If we can’t solve left-handed mode’s issues the patch won’t be held up over it. The emphasis is on the GUI changes.

Anyways, we’re trying to get another build out today with Create Game and Join Game (and some miscellaneous fixes/polish). We’ll see.

• @AngryDave:

I feel drunk reading that. :-\

Reading that made me drunker than I already was.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

If we can’t solve left-handed mode’s issues the patch won’t be held up over it. The emphasis is on the GUI changes.

Anyways, we’re trying to get another build out today with Create Game and Join Game (and some miscellaneous fixes/polish). We’ll see.

This makes me really happy. Good stuff TB.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

RC?
    /10characters

• Developer

@rumpelstiltskin:

RC?

Still not feature complete, never mind the remaining bugs/polish.

• Alpha 3 notes are up, the beta itself should be up in about an hour

• Notes looking good!

The new Duel Menu is still WIP, huh?

• @B4RK:

Notes looking good!

The new Duel Menu is still WIP, huh?

Yes, we’re still working on it

• I guess this update is good.

People are going to put another 2000 hours in this game just to get used to the UI that makes it feel like “NEW”.