BETA - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 28 (UI Refresh)

• Yep. I’m stupid beyond imagination. (I blame the drugs)

The first person animations are just completely fucked in comparison to third.
    (seriously, the shield sticks out a foot further in third person)

Not gona create a new thread because no new information was gathered.

• Will patch 28 take long enough to roll out for it to include the winners of the map contest?

• @B4RK:

Will patch 28 take long enough to roll out for it to include the winners of the map contest?

I imagine TB will take some time to polish these maps first.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I imagine TB will take some time to polish these maps first.

Such as adding a giant TB banner on the most prominent part of the map like in Outpost.

• @Rickvs:

Such as adding a giant TB banner on the most prominent part of the map like in Outpost.

Glad I’m not the only person who is disturbed by it.

• @Rickvs:

They did ?

Thats like putting a little candle or flag on fresh dog poop you find in the street.

• So TB found the time to add a flag to a map nobody even likes or plays.

It’s one fucking line of code. A modder fixed it in less than 30 seconds, not counting the time it took to upload it to the Steam workshop.

TB I kind of hate you.

• @Flippy:

It’s one fucking line of code.

To be exact:

Line 3263 in AOCPawn.uc, columns 40 to 81, highlight all of that and press delete (mind the || seperators).

On topic because mods: UI looks really nice, can’t wait to have it in the live game. The XP bar is an awesome addition. Left handed mode is janky so don’t waste to much time on it.

• @Flippy:

So TB found the time to add a flag to a map nobody even likes or plays.

It’s one fucking line of code. A modder fixed it in less than 30 seconds, not counting the time it took to upload it to the Steam workshop.

TB I kind of hate you.

That guy was joking I think, there was flag on outpost before that 1.5mb patch.

• Why removing the gauntlet pointer ?

• XP bar, woot!
    I think rank XP should be rewarded based on score and not kills alone…. it makes doing the objective and playing attacking team feel less rewarding.

• I reached rank 45 yesterday. That XP bar is going to be a bit daunting

• @gref:

XP bar, woot!
    I think rank XP should be rewarded based on score and not kills alone…. it makes doing the objective and playing attacking team feel less rewarding.

Then they would have to fix the objective scores. Remember when you would get around 10k points on hillside for shooting the ships? On outpost you get a shitload of points just for standing near the cart, on stoneshill you get zero points

• In my humble opinion the future of this game depends on the abolition of the peasant hat faction restrictions, the overhaul of the customization UI seems like an opportune time to make this dream a reality.

For too long now the low peasantry of the Mason Order have been forced to enter the battlefield with nary a side flap to their name. I see no reason why those who are eligible shouldn’t be given the freedom to choose which form of peasant hat to adorn their musky domes with. Whipped up some charts to illustrate the wholesomeness of this idea.

Also the Mason archer’s first person perspective seems to differ slightly from that of the other classes - weapons are held much closer to the screen. Not really an issue just a strange observation.

• ETA???

• @swagfox:

ETA???

2015……

• Oh dear! Cant unbind anything atm, something must be set for a control! (Cant unbind f10)

• i want that left handed mode and i need it now

• @zombojoe:

i want that left handed mode and i need it now

I wholeheartedly agree
    [h=3][/h]

• I don’t. Gonna be too buggy, I feels it in muh bones.